Appliance Stores

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
Range has given up the ghost... Front panel not working, yes i could buy a couple 300 parts hope first fixes it and return the other. But the glass top is cracked in two places too. It's about 12 yrs old, so its time. Thinking either going to gas, have tank already for fireplace or induction .....

What other places for buying / looking at Ranges do we have?
Sears
Best Buy
ADU
Lowes
Home Depot Annapolis
for down here in Calvert St Mary's area

Goggle didn't turn up much.

Costco

I got nearly all my appliances from The Appliance Store, but that seems to now be ADU at a different location. Showroom is closed according to their webpage.

SamSpade

Right now - and from experience - we stick with Lowes. Part of it is convenience, plus we have ways of securing several discounts - and we only buy on sales weekends.

And the other is - Best Buy is strictly drive up to the door right now. Main reason I am not shopping there. There's close to zero reason to buy anything from them that I can't get online - and from experience, their online measure of what is in stock - or actually THERE - is almost ALWAYS wrong.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
thanks All, Think i will go to Lowes, They have the one i have been looking at and will install and haul this OLD POS away....

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
Ya i phucking know!!!, The cooktop works so we're GOOD. Wirecutter rated this induction the best - GE Profile PHS930, Lowes has for 2400 along with 10% vet discount im ok with that...

frequentflier

happy to be living
Costco

I got nearly all my appliances from The Appliance Store, but that seems to now be ADU at a different location. Showroom is closed according to their webpage.
We bought all of our kitchen appliances there when we bought this house 5 +years ago. Also a stackable washer and dryer for the in law apt. When installing, the skidded the w/d over the brand new floor; which I will replace when the current tenant moves. In my house, when they installed the gas stove, they ripped up the brand new floor underneath the stove and bent a piece on the side of the stove.
Would NOT recommend!

We bought all of our kitchen appliances there when we bought this house 5 +years ago. Also a stackable washer and dryer for the in law apt. When installing, the skidded the w/d over the brand new floor; which I will replace when the current tenant moves. In my house, when they installed the gas stove, they ripped up the brand new floor underneath the stove and bent a piece on the side of the stove.
Would NOT recommend!
I just bought from them, but did all my own installs. If they had done that in my home, I'd have made sure they fixed or paid for it, or have taken them to small claims court.