April 12th - Blue Dog Friday!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:howdy: Friday Nighters!

We've been wanting to try The Blue Dog (Saloon?) in Port Tobacco ... so this week it is!

I hear it's a small place - so we'll need a count by noon tomorrow please.

Vince

It's been a week now, and I'm still sick and coughing my ass off. I won't come just to spread my germs around. Have fun.

frequentflier

happy to be living
:howdy: Friday Nighters!

We've been wanting to try The Blue Dog (Saloon?) in Port Tobacco ... so this week it is!

I hear it's a small place - so we'll need a count by noon tomorrow please.

Sorry, have one employee out w/ the shingles and another getting over the flu. Plus we are adding a new section to one store.
I miss you all and hope to make it next week!

bcp

In My Opinion
Sorry, have one employee out w/ the shingles and another getting over the flu. Plus we are adding a new section to one store.

You have an 8 ft section of double sided adjustable shelving you want to sell?

frequentflier

happy to be living
You have an 8 ft section of double sided adjustable shelving you want to sell?

I saw your post and sorry, I don't. I do have some catalogs I could send you links to, though. PM me your email address if you are interested and I will look them up and send them to you.
I just bought some new store fixtures and the shipping cost is about 20% of the cost of the product.

bcp

In My Opinion
I saw your post and sorry, I don't. I do have some catalogs I could send you links to, though. PM me your email address if you are interested and I will look them up and send them to you.
I just bought some new store fixtures and the shipping cost is about 20% of the cost of the product.

Sent the PM
I wanted to check first and see if anyone was trying to sell some before buying new. but new it shall be.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I am out this week, already have other plans for friday night.

It's been a week now, and I'm still sick and coughing my ass off. I won't come just to spread my germs around. Have fun.

bummer, i have plans....

Too far for us. Count us out, but have lots of fun!

Sorry, I'll be packing for Vegas. :yahoo::dye::getdown:

Too far.
but yall enjoy

We'll miss errbody who's got other plans this week! :huggy: Get well soon, Vince!

Okay, it looks like a small group this week - Just Vrai, Foxhound and I.

IF anymore plan to attend, please send me a PM or text my cellphone # if you have it. If it gets to be more than 6, I'll make a reservation. Otherwise, you're on your own! :yay: