Apt w/ Horse stall

I do have it in the classified...

I have a 1bedroom 1bath apartment for rent in St. Leonard. Price includes all utilities and stall. It's on a 22 acre farm with a 4 stall barn and several small fields 2 rotate. I haven't had horses on it for the past 2 yrs so it's a little run down. I'm sure I'll have to replace some boards and posts. But if ya rent the apartment you can have free board (self care). Please call if anyone is interested or you know anyone that is looking. Thanks

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

I have a 1bedroom 1bath apartment for rent in St. Leonard. Price includes all utilities and stall. It's on a 22 acre farm with a 4 stall barn and several small fields 2 rotate. I haven't had horses on it for the past 2 yrs so it's a little run down. I'm sure I'll have to replace some boards and posts. But if ya rent the apartment you can have free board (self care). Please call if anyone is interested or you know anyone that is looking. Thanks

What if we have 2 horses? I wouldn't want one to be lonely.

Rented the 1 bedroom , will have a 2 bedroom on the same farm for rent at the end of the month. Yes I do have this one in the classified also. Same applies for horse, or horses if ya have 2.. If ya know anyone looking for an apartment and has horses.
Thanks