Aquaman

SailorGirl

Loved it. Jason Mamoa - yummy. If you go - stick around for the credits - most of the "crowd" left but there's a MCU moment. Oh and the trailer for Avengers Endgame? Looks awesome!

SailorGirl

I missed those???
Post credit in Aquaman or trailer for Avengers Endgame? If you left during the credits it was only a quick scene of a man laying on a raft being rescued - Aquaman has to have an enemy in order to remain relevant in the future (like more movies I hope).

God he's gorgeous - the hair the smile the tattoos the eyes the body the breast stroke the dumbness - that man is the complete package...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Post credit in Aquaman or trailer for Avengers Endgame? If you left during the credits it was only a quick scene of a man laying on a raft being rescued - Aquaman has to have an enemy in order to remain relevant in the future (like more movies I hope).

God he's gorgeous - the hair the smile the tattoos the eyes the body the breast stroke the dumbness - that man is the complete package...
Dayum! That goes to show why I shouldn't see this with my guy and his son!

stgislander

For the guys, Amber Heard is not hard on the eyes either.

The wife and I thought the theater volume could have been a tad lower (yeah... we're getting old), but we thoroughly enjoyed it.

stgislander

And Mamoa (39) has been with Lisa Bonet (51) since 2005. Definitely not one of your in-your-face Hollywood couples. Good for them.

SailorGirl

And Mamoa (39) has been with Lisa Bonet (51) since 2005. Definitely not one of your in-your-face Hollywood couples. Good for them.
They really look like they belong together - kinda that bohemian thing. He said he was going to marry her when he first saw her on Cosby. Nice to have your childhood dreams fulfilled no matter how farfetched it seems.