AR lowers / uppers

Dukesdad

A while ago someone posted a couple links for lowers and uppers... I'm looking at buying again. Who was it?

Dukesdad

UPPER RECEIVERS <title>rock river uppers, stag 2ht, stag 3h, rock river arms, m4 carbine

or

Stag Arms - Worldwide Leader In AR Manufacturing

or

AR15 Sales <--- call for pricing it is pretty good.

What brand and configuration are you looking for? I can probably find it for a discount to MSRP.

These are all blocked at work... I'm interested in a A-3 version with a collapsable stock. I think..I was looking at Bushmasters, I used to have one but sold it years ago... I'm wide open to reccomendations. I just want it for blasting around in the back yard. Not real heavy use. Not planning on a grenade launcher. Just a reliable shorty I can spray around...

wineo

loving life
These are all blocked at work... I'm interested in a A-3 version with a collapsable stock. I think..I was looking at Bushmasters, I used to have one but sold it years ago... I'm wide open to reccomendations. I just want it for blasting around in the back yard. Not real heavy use. Not planning on a grenade launcher. Just a reliable shorty I can spray around...

Are you preparing for something:lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
UPPER RECEIVERS <title>rock river uppers, stag 2ht, stag 3h, rock river arms, m4 carbine

or

Stag Arms - Worldwide Leader In AR Manufacturing

or

AR15 Sales <--- call for pricing it is pretty good.

What brand and configuration are you looking for? I can probably find it for a discount to MSRP.

AR15 sales is a NH area code.. i wonder where they are.

I just got back from Utah.. THIS is a place I'd love to live IF it was closer to the coast.

Went to Cabela's!! YIKES the selection of guns they had. Ar15's for <$800.

They had a .38 caliber Gatling Gun on the floor as well as full size functioning cannon. .50 caliber bolt action rifles..

Yes, it was Nirvana.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

How can the M4/M16 have a folding stock if the buffer spring is in the stock? What cushions the recoil of the the bolt, and return the bolt into battery?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

Well I would recommend a CMT/Stag.

Continental Machine and Tool (parent company of Stag Arms) makes lower receivers for Stag and Rock River. They also make parts for almost every other manufacturer out there. (including Colt) They are relatively inexpensive. I built one a couple years back for under $700.

Anyway, I would also recommend the upper reciever they offer that is a flat top with the flip up B.U.I.S. It Allows you to install an optic and still keep your iron sights at the same time. Unless you are dead set on having a carrying handle I'd skip the A3.

Check those links out at home when you can and let me know what you think..... if not intrested in anything there I am sure I can find a site that has want you want.

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
How can the M4/M16 have a folding stock if the buffer spring is in the stock? What cushions the recoil of the the bolt, and return the bolt into battery?

Doesn't have a folding stock, has a collapsable stock.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
AR15 sales is a NH area code.. i wonder where they are.

I just got back from Utah.. THIS is a place I'd love to live IF it was closer to the coast.

Went to Cabela's!! YIKES the selection of guns they had. Ar15's for <$800.

They had a .38 caliber Gatling Gun on the floor as well as full size functioning cannon. .50 caliber bolt action rifles..

Yes, it was Nirvana.

Not sure but the business' name is Legal Transfers and a guy named Pete runs it. He is on Ar15.com and does alot of business with it's board members.

ETA-Legal Transfers LLC
387 Lafayette Rd #203
Hampton NH 03842

Last edited:

Dukesdad

I'm going to ride up to westminster this weekend and see what they have at the show.. Do a little pricing and see how they feel.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I'm going to ride up to westminster this weekend and see what they have at the show.. Do a little pricing and see how they feel.

Nov. 1st and 2nd there is that gun show at Show Place Arena. I mean that thing is never anything great but I am sure you can find a bunch of AR's there.