Arabian Trainers????

showqueen74

Hi eveyone, :howdy: I'm new to the Forum, and somewhat new to Southern Maryland. ( I got here in November ) I'm wondering if there are any Arabian Trainers around? I ride western pleasure. I realize that I am like the red-headed step child here- Arabian+western pleasure, but I would love any contacts that would allow me to network. Or if you know of any well rounded western pleasure trainers that would be willing to take on an outside client for haul in lessons with an Arabian.

Thank you everyone for your time!
Vicky & Flurry

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
showqueen74 said:
Hi eveyone, :howdy: I'm new to the Forum, and somewhat new to Southern Maryland. ( I got here in November ) I'm wondering if there are any Arabian Trainers around? I ride western pleasure. I realize that I am like the red-headed step child here- Arabian+western pleasure, but I would love any contacts that would allow me to network. Or if you know of any well rounded western pleasure trainers that would be willing to take on an outside client for haul in lessons with an Arabian.

Vicky & Flurry
i know some one thats in st.marys, trains a friend of mine horse.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
showqueen74 said:

Vicky & Flurry
Hey! It's Sadie's owner. Welcome to the crazy house. :razz:

fredsaid2

Something like this (Arabs) was a topic not too long ago. There's a farm in Bushwood if I remember correctly. A search should bring up that thread, hopefully it will have information you can use. Good luck and welcome!

showqueen74

fredsaid2 said:
Something like this (Arabs) was a topic not too long ago. There's a farm in Bushwood if I remember correctly. A search should bring up that thread, hopefully it will have information you can use. Good luck and welcome!
I saw that one, she was looking for a farm, and saddleseat, but I'll look into the Bushwood area, thanks!! V&F

showqueen74

Hi,
I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who replied to this thread. either directly, or by PM. I've recieved some verry good info. Thank You!! Vicky & Flurry.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
showqueen74 said:

Vicky & Flurry

:howdy: nice to meet you... I have been a member since 2006 and the forms are a fun place to be especially after school or work... But is even better when you are in the computer lab in 7th per and can get away with being on the forms and/or e-mail..... well got to go to chat on a nother thred... :flowers: ~Z~ :flowers: