Arbonne NutriminC

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My girlfriend sent me a sample pack of the whole line and I have to say, it's pretty good stuff.

Every product is enriched with vitamin C :jet: and it's super hydrating. Feels really good when you're done with the routine, which starts with the cleanser, then the toner, then the eye cream, then the facial serum, and FINALLY the moisturizer. I have these twin frown lines between my eyebrows (from years of scowling at children) and after 2 days they've noticeably relaxed.

It's hyper expensive (and this from someone who already uses good products) so I may or may not buy the full size when I run out of my regular stuff. I might get the mask and the facial scrub, both of which I was pretty impressed with.

If you want to try it, contact an Arbonne rep and see if she'll give you a sample pack. The whole set is a whopping $266 :faint: but it is a good product. :yay:

SouthernMDMom

Hello everyone-never posted on here before but thought I should put my 2 cents in.

I have been using Arbonne for about 5 yrs. The NutriMinC RE9 products are great and really do give results. I currently use the No So Basic Intelligence line. All their products are really good. Check out their website!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
ejbrown4291 said:
Hello. I wanted to introduce myself to those who may be interested in Arbonne, whether it be just for the products or the business opportunity or both. The products are not only phenomenal, they work. The business opportunity is awesome. Arbonne offers many products from skincare, color, nutrition, weight loss, baby products and aromatherapy. I have been using these products are almost 5 years myself and have been amazed at the difference in my skin.

If you're interested, lets talk. I can mail a sample of our NUTRIMINC RE9 set (which is our #1 seller). This is an anti-aging system, but we offer a new line for those who just quite aren't ready for anti-aging.

You can contact me via email at ejbrown4291@msn.com or call me at (301)246-4314 (h) or (301)343-7585 (c).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jen Brown

website?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ladies, I definitely recommend hitting her up for the samples. It really is a good product.

Normally I'd have deleted this as advertising but if she'll let you try before you buy, it can stay.

W

Wenchy

Samples make me break out. I've learned to stick with Ivory soap and Oil of Olay.

The money I save has allowed me to stay home and chain smoke.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I normally am not a girly girl frou frou kind of gal, but I am totally addicted to the arbonne products. Within four days of using the NutriMinC skin care, I noticed a marked change in my skin. My "blotchy" patches are completely gone, my skin is extremely smooth and all that gunk from working in the bar at night is completely removed for the first time in forever. Also now, my makeup doesn't glop up on me - It stays put all day (which for me is over 20 hours) long. Yes, the products are more expensive at first cost, however it averages out to be a three month supply (one squirt is all it takes) and I find it worth the money to me. I love it so much I have ordered the cosmetic products and vitamins as well. I swear I could be a poster girl for the before and after pictures. That stuff rocks. My favorite one is the the corrective eye cream. Due to lack of sleep I had horrible bags and black marks under my eyes. You'd never know now by my eyes that I am operating on only 2 hours of "sleep". Great stuff.

timefreedom

Questions about Arbonne

Nice to hear all the great things being said about Arbonne. I also love the skin care systems and so does my husband. You may also want to check out the nutritional dietary supplements. THEY ARE GREAT! If you or anyone else has questions about the products I will be happy get the answers for you. I will also send you a sample of the skin care products for you to try. Please contact me by email at timefreedom@myarbonne.com to receive your sample.

ejbrown4291

Rosacea/Psoriasis

I've had a few people ask about Rosacea and psoriasis and wanted to let you know that Arbonne does offer products that may ease the discomfort and negative effects of Rosacea and psoriasis. for rosacea, you can use the Arbonne Intelligence Daily cleanser and Arbonne Intelligence daily balancer for the cleanser. For the moisturizer, you can use the Arbonne Intelligence Daily moisturizing cream, day & night and the Arbonne Intelligence daily eye cream. For specialty, you can use the Arbonne Intelligence rejuvenating cream, Arbonne Intelligence skin conditioning oil, Arbonne Intelligence personalizer, and the ABC sunscreen SPF 30+. You want to avoid products that stimulate the skin such as our Intelligence exfoliating masque w/ thermal fusion, NutriMinC re9, and the NutriMenC re9). For psoriasis, the Arbonne Intelligence skin conditioning oil or ABC body oil, Intelligence rejuvenating cream, Intelligence cleansing gel, ABC body lotion or Intelligence body lotion, Intelligence hand cream and the Intelligence daily, self-adjusting shampoo with tea tree oil. It is okay to use any combination of the above products for psoriasis. If you need any more questions answered, please continue to email me at ejbrown4291@msn.com.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Okay, I don't know either one of the ladies who are on here selling it. So I can't vouch for them. However, I want to share this, if you try the products and love them like I did, be a smart consumer. Everything I have bought (from two different people) has been discounted. I was told when they get a big order together their (sellers) cost/expense is less and they would pass on the savings to me. For example I ordered the completeNutriMinC RE 7 piece set. It was priced at $266 for the set (it cost more buying pieces separately). I paid $152.60 and received a free bronzer. Again, this is about a three month supply of product. I figure my skin is worth $1.70 a day. I also bought the makeup set (8 pieces). It's listed for $112.50 and I paid $96 and received a free eye makeup remover, makeup storage kit and brush set. That averages out to $8.73 per item. I have in the past paid more than that for individual makeup items. Just a clue in for some of you who may love the product, but are hesitant about the price.

ldam

If this is true, you got a phenomenal deal!

I am also an Arbonne consultant and we cannot purchase the RE9 sets for this amount! The consultant that sold you an RE9 set for $152 lost $$ on the sale.

That said, RE9 is great skin care and I challenge anyone to find better results for less $$. Look at comparable products. I have clients who have SAVED $$ and received better results when changing from Lancome, Chanel and many other "gourmet" skin care regimens.

Have a super day!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
ldam said:
That said, RE9 is great skin care and I challenge anyone to find better results for less $$. Look at comparable products. I have clients who have SAVED $$ and received better results when changing from Lancome, Chanel and many other "gourmet" skin care regimens.
What do we get if we win this challenge? :eyebrow:

timefreedom

Not trying to take away from another consultant by any means.

Just want to pass on information. If you like the RE9 scrub and masque, you may want to try the new Intelligence Exfoliating Masque with Thermal Fusion. This product combines the benefits of a scrub and a masque for deep cleansing plus the thermal fusion technology to increase microcirculation and cell proliferation.

Also most consultants give a 35% discount on all products with a 45 day money back guarantee or at least I do. The RE9 set is $172.90 plus tax and shipping. For questions you can email at timefreedom@myarbonne.com

timefreedom said:
Not trying to take away from another consultant by any means.

Just want to pass on information. If you like the RE9 scrub and masque, you may want to try the new Intelligence Exfoliating Masque with Thermal Fusion. This product combines the benefits of a scrub and a masque for deep cleansing plus the thermal fusion technology to increase microcirculation and cell proliferation.

Also most consultants give a 35% discount on all products with a 45 day money back guarantee or at least I do. The RE9 set is $172.90 plus tax and shipping. For questions you can email at timefreedom@myarbonne.com
I sure hope folks realize that these high cost products contain the same or very similar ingredients to products that can be bought at local stores. :eyebrow: Vrai's "cosmetic cops" website confirms this. :bubble:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I sure hope folks realize that these high cost products contain the same or very similar ingredients to products that can be bought at local stores. :eyebrow: Vrai's "cosmetic cops" website confirms this. :bubble:
Way to ruin someone's commission, Kwillia...:rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
Vrai's "cosmetic cops" website confirms this.
Well, I just got my Paula's Choice samples in today, so we'll see what she really knows here in a couple of days.