Arbonne

watercolor

yeah yeah
Anyone had any experience with this? Worth it or not? My mom got me some face wash and eye treatment stuff. Seems to be working fine so far- just looking for other products that might be worth trying.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
watercolor said:
That is what I was wondering CC. Wasnt sure if that is what it was!
The website said something about looking for "consultants". :shrug:

I know that they are set up like Avon/MK for the consulting part of it. My neighbor sells the stuff. I never really used any of it to be able to tell you if it is any good. Though my friend who is allergic to everything uses some of their products.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
watercolor said:
Anyone had any experience with this? Worth it or not? My mom got me some face wash and eye treatment stuff. Seems to be working fine so far- just looking for other products that might be worth trying.
I had some friends in the 82nd Arbonne..

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
A guy I work with, his wife sells Arbonne. She gave him a bottle of lotion for us ladies to use, that crap smells nasty.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chasey_Lane said:
Vrai, I didn't notice Arbonne listed.
She's gone now - there's some dumb thing with Arbonne where they either don't let their consultants advertise or it's so restrictive they might as well not bother.

This would explain why nobody's ever heard of a great product like Arbonne, but everyone in the free world knows about Avon.