Arbys in Prince Frederick

Chipmunk

Nasty, nasty, nasty!!! :barf:

If you're visiting Calvert County, please avoid this place. The place is dirty, floors are greasy and the manager is downright rude and obnoxious. I actually filed a complaint about this restuarant with the company and the Calvert County Health Dept. I have never filed a complaint before, but I just had to.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I only went there once. The 'roast beast' was sliced way too thick. I asked for a sandwich sliced thinner and they just blew me off.
They can KMA !

I had a bad experience there over the summer. The lady at the drive-thru window apparently misunderstood my order and when I got to the window I politely told her what I had ordered. She got nasty with me and used the f word - which obviously was way uncalled for.

I'll never go back.

swm462

went there twice this past year. The first time I waited in the drive through for 15 min. with one car in front of me. The second time i went inside, and I agree with the original post. The interior was disgusting.

Chipmunk

The dirty inside was just the beginning. My main complaint, and the reason I filed a complaint w/ the Health Dept, was the food handling. The person making the sandwiches wore no gloves. He handled the fryer and other equipment, then proceeded to make the first sandwich. Then, he must have dropped something because he bent down then got the broom and a long handled dustpan. The swept the floor, then started on our next sandwich. :barf: He grabbed the meat w/ dirty hands, placed it on the bun. He then picked up the sandwich to inspect it. My son actually asked me if he took a bite! He then threw away the top bun. (I can only imagine how moldy the bread must have been for him to throw it away.) He put on a new top bun. And ...order up. The young boy at the register put the food on our tray, and I asked to speak to the manager. Lo and behold, the sandwich maker was the manager!!!!!!
Asked for our money back, and he asked why. I told him he didn't wear gloves. He disagreed, and I told him we watched him. Then he said, he washes his hands "every other order"!!!! STILL GROSS! I told him i witnessed him picking something from the floor, then sweeping, then touch the food. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the length.

Southern Belle

Nasty, nasty, nasty!!! :barf:

If you're visiting Calvert County, please avoid this place. The place is dirty, floors are greasy and the manager is downright rude and obnoxious. I actually filed a complaint about this restuarant with the company and the Calvert County Health Dept. I have never filed a complaint before, but I just had to.

The Arby's in Lexington Park isn't any better.

nikolasmor

You make subs?
Every day, its my store. I declined to make a positive comment as I am obviously bias, so I just stuck with facts....It's been crazy busy. Its still funny to watch people sit in the drive-thru over there yelling HELLLLLLLLLLO! at the screen. I feel horrible for the people that lost their jobs and have reached out to the managers to come to an open house next Friday.

Hank

my war
Every day, its my store. I declined to make a positive comment as I am obviously bias, so I just stuck with facts....It's been crazy busy. Its still funny to watch people sit in the drive-thru over there yelling HELLLLLLLLLLO! at the screen. I feel horrible for the people that lost their jobs and have reached out to the managers to come to an open house next Friday.

can I get extra pickles....:coffee: