Arby's Leonardtown

psc93

I work close to the Arbys in the Park so I am there maybe twice a week for lunch. I've noticed for quite some time now that there are rarely any other customers in the store when I come in and if there are, it's usually just one or two people. The exception was during lunch rush, but even that hasn't been as busy as it once was. I remember going in there a year or more ago and waiting in a line that stretched all the way back to the front doors. Lately the line barely stretched down to the condiment station. I've honestly wondered for a while how they managed to stay open with so few customers. I guess they 1) priced themselves out of competition and 2) couldn't compete against all the other fast food joints in the area.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They have better food and more customers. Go there during any hour around lunch. That line is super long and even the store is packed. Arby's on the other hand didn't have many customers. So you can call BS if you want but it's that simple. They had no business, I'm surprised they were open this long. Whenever I would go by it looked like a ghost town.

But that's not due to the economy - it's due to poor product and poor management.

ltown81

Not Arby's Specific..but I am wondering how many restaurants this local economy can handle. Damon's and Lonestar are out because of bad service and location. I think Quizno's is next..no one is ever in there.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Where is/was Arby's in Leonardtown? I swear I've never seen it. I thought if I gave it some time, I'd remember but I just don't.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Found it… I pass it all the time and just glazed over it... actually, that location would be a great place for a Chik-Fil-A.

psc93

Not Arby's Specific..but I am wondering how many restaurants this local economy can handle. Damon's and Lonestar are out because of bad service and location. I think Quizno's is next..no one is ever in there.

The Quiznos up by the Verizon store is pretty bad. The service is awful and the food overpriced for what you get. I heard from someone that used to work there that they don't even pay people minimum wage because they have a tip cup on the counter.

Subway is better anyway :)

BernieP

Resident PIA
The Quiznos up by the Verizon store is pretty bad. The service is awful and the food overpriced for what you get. I heard from someone that used to work there that they don't even pay people minimum wage because they have a tip cup on the counter.

Subway is better anyway :)

If you are talking about the one in California on 235 (South), I will never use it agian. You know that fine print on the adds, "Only at participating locations". They don't participate. For the most part I think McDonalds and Burger King are disgusting but one thing the do is honor national promotions.
Subway, Quizons and Blimpee to name a few don't always do that.