Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano ~ "We Must Unite To Stop the New World Order/Great Reset"

PJay

World renowned archbishop confronts the New World Order. This courageous man is the #1 religious whistleblower in the world. First he exposed financial corruption in the Vatican. Then he exposed systematic, organized and protected child abuse in the Vatican. Next he exposes how the Vatican is at the heart of the satanic New World Order. When the world came under attack in 2020, archbishop Vigano rose to the forefront of the awakening army worldwide. He sent a revealing letter to President Trump, in which he warned for the plan of the globalist tyrants to create a worldwide dictatorship, under the guise of health emergencies. This letter was absolutely brilliantly written and testified of a remarkably bright and educated mind, inspired by a good, caring heart.
Archbishop Vigano also released a historic warning to humanity, which was signed by hundreds of leading scholars, scientists, lawyers, journalists, and religious authorities. In this "Appeal to the Church and the World" Vigano outlines the grave dangers of the New World Order that is being installed.

Other letters from Archbishop Vigano including the one to President Trump on October 25/2020: https://therealtruthnetworkcom.wordpress.com/2020/10/30/letter-to-potus/

Source of Video: https://stopworldcontrol.com/

PJay

2:08 timestamp "an internet emergency."

He's not the only one saying this will happen. I dunno, just sharing information. No information on the day and time. Do not fear if occurs. I believe the good guys have a plan in place.

seekeroftruth

Man, I thank God I got out of the church when I did.

There are so many false prophets around these days, it's ridiculous!

:coffee:

PJay

Just sharing...

Screenshot_20220927-183638~2.png

Last edited:

seekeroftruth

For your consideration ...

Look in the mirror to see one.
I am not a prophet, false or true. I'm just an old woman with an online Bible, a good computer, and decades of Southern Baptist Bible Study under my belt. It's a great way to read the Bible daily. It's a great way to hold myself accountable for staying in the Word.

Calling me a "false prophet" is mean. What did I do to you? I pointed at churches and said they need to think about what they are preaching. That's not fake or false.... it's true. Priests preying on children is wrong! Preachers flirting with the young married women in front of their children is wrong! Preaching hate is mean!

There have been a lot of false prophets in the church for a very long time. They are driving people away. They are costing some their Salvation. You can admit it, it's ok. The church is run by men [excluding God] these days.... and they screw thing up regularly. God knows the churches are in trouble.

So.... I am an ordained minister, so that I can perform marriages for friends and family. I am not a priest, preacher, or prophet, false or true, I'm just an old woman with an online Bible, a good computer, and decades of Baptist Bible Study under my belt. It's a great way to read the Bible daily. It's a great way to hold myself accountable for staying in the Word.

Jesus told you not to be so mean!

LightRoasted

If I may ...

I am not a prophet, false or true. I'm just an old woman with an online Bible, a good computer, and decades of Southern Baptist Bible Study under my belt. It's a great way to read the Bible daily. It's a great way to hold myself accountable for staying in the Word.

Calling me a "false prophet" is mean. What did I do to you? I pointed at churches and said they need to think about what they are preaching. That's not fake or false.... it's true. Priests preying on children is wrong! Preachers flirting with the young married women in front of their children is wrong! Preaching hate is mean!

There have been a lot of false prophets in the church for a very long time. They are driving people away. They are costing some their Salvation. You can admit it, it's ok. The church is run by men [excluding God] these days.... and they screw thing up regularly. God knows the churches are in trouble.

So.... I am an ordained minister, so that I can perform marriages for friends and family. I am not a priest, preacher, or prophet, false or true, I'm just an old woman with an online Bible, a good computer, and decades of Baptist Bible Study under my belt. It's a great way to read the Bible daily. It's a great way to hold myself accountable for staying in the Word.

Jesus told you not to be so mean!

Well then, define what, to you, is a "false prophet". Why do you say those in the Catholic Church are false prophets? Aren't there Baptist false prophets as well? What make you not a false prophet?

All religions, everyone of them, at some point in time, preyed on their congregations and their congregation's children with their perversions and degenerate proclivities hiding under the religious cloak. None are exempt. And don't leave out the women, that, today, lead some churches that promote unnatural lifestyles; such as sodomy, women laying with women, open homosexuality, and normalizing deviancy though drag queen shows for children.

If one is pontificating, such as yourself here, is not one prophetizing?

So, I might have had a bitter moment rattling inside my brain when I posted. Maybe it's because I don't understand your comment and how it related to the video. Possibly because your choice to leave the church rather than to stand up to make it change or to bring concerning matters to the leaders of the church. As for me, I find all religions as cults. Some more so than others. As well as using Christ for profit. Catholics and others, passing of the collection plate. Mormons with their 10% tithe. That is not to say religions don't have merit, when it comes to teaching, encouraging, morals and the promotion of family values. When such religions do so without compromise. Which today is very rare. But then again, religions aren't really needed for such understandings.

Though I must say for those that practice Islam, at least they do not believe in usury, and prohibit it, as it exploits, the poor, and others.

seekeroftruth

Well then, define what, to you, is a "false prophet". Why do you say those in the Catholic Church are false prophets? Aren't there Baptist false prophets as well? What make you not a false prophet?

All religions, everyone of them, at some point in time, preyed on their congregations and their congregation's children with their perversions and degenerate proclivities hiding under the religious cloak. None are exempt. And don't leave out the women, that, today, lead some churches that promote unnatural lifestyles; such as sodomy, women laying with women, open homosexuality, and normalizing deviancy though drag queen shows for children.

If one is pontificating, such as yourself here, is not one prophetizing?

So, I might have had a bitter moment rattling inside my brain when I posted. Maybe it's because I don't understand your comment and how it related to the video. Possibly because your choice to leave the church rather than to stand up to make it change or to bring concerning matters to the leaders of the church. As for me, I find all religions as cults. Some more so than others. As well as using Christ for profit. Catholics and others, passing of the collection plate. Mormons with their 10% tithe. That is not to say religions don't have merit, when it comes to teaching, encouraging, morals and the promotion of family values. When such religions do so without compromise. Which today is very rare. But then again, religions aren't really needed for such understandings.

Though I must say for those that practice Islam, at least they do not believe in usury, and prohibit it, as it exploits, the poor, and others.
Hey... I never said the Baptist Church doesn't have false prophets. Maybe you should read more.... I don't approve of hardly any churches anymore. Humans have been screwing up the church for centuries. Remember, it was the church that taught Slavery was natural. It was also the church that taught Slavery was wrong. The direction of the sermon was directly related to the size of the pockets of the rich guys in church.

People talk about politics in the church. Some of the crap TBN airs just turns my stomach! Some of the crap WAVA airs just turns my stomach!

I agree the church has gone downhill. We are arguing with each other and we're both on the same page.... see?!? Maybe I didn't make myself clear. It's definitely not just the Catholic Church that draws my disdain!

I have read the Book of Mormon. I've been asked to leave the Mormon meeting place because I wore the wrong clothes.

I like the NIV Bible. I visited a church in Florida, where the preacher took NIV and AS versions of the Bible and started a bonfire, because only the KJV is the "true word of God". I can't understand the KJV!!! What good does it do to read words I don't understand? See?!?

I started a study on Islam.... to see the differences and understand what's going on in the world.... but people complained. A lot of people didn't even what the word Islam on the threads.

I've read the whole Bible, not just some chosen verses.

I readily admit I'm ignorant.... lol

Yep... calling me a prophet, IMHO, is just absurd [as well as mean].... lol