Are Democrats really that stupid?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Every lawsuit challenging election laws are brought on ny Democrats.
They can’t get to the polls on time
They don’t have Ids
They can’t read or write
They don’t have transportation
They need early voting
They need people to pick up their votes for them
They need their votes counted whether they vote or not.
They don’t want accurate voting rolls.
Etc........

SamSpade

There are ways of thinking that tend to draw people to either party - or other parties.

One is the distinction between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. The Dems want the latter - they whine and pule if the OUTCOME isn't equal, but that's not the way the world works nor should it. If it were, every team in baseball would win the World Series every year.

If you or I should arrive late to a Black Friday sale - and the sale price is over - tough crap.
THAT is how it works. It's not unfair it's maybe unfortunate. I get this sort of thing and "white privilege" never let me skirt that inevitable outcome.
You don't get to pound on the door at Chik-Fil-A on Sunday and say unfair and you don't get to eat a Big Mac at McD's at 9am and cry foul.

BTW - I use these as easy, simple and obvious examples of the way things are. Clearly we do live in a world where the rules are more complex but the principle is the same.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They don’t have Ids
They can’t read or write
They need early voting
Etc........

I don't think they're really that stupid. It's a ploy by Democrats to screw up our election and have a reason to bitch and say that everything is racist and Trump is an illegitimate President.

herb749

They don’t have Ids
They can’t read or write
They need early voting
Etc........

They're worried of losing the large NYC voting block since so many left the city.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think they're really that stupid. It's a ploy by Democrats to screw up our election and have a reason to bitch and say that everything is racist and Trump is an illegitimate President.

On second thought, maybe they are that stupid. They vote Democrat, don't they? They are convinced that AntiFa and BLM rioters are Trump supporters. They think Joe Biden is a leader. They think everything is racist. They think the way to get their point across is to beat people up.

So I retract my previous post.

luvmygdaughters

I think its very odd, two weeks before the election, that the media is playing the Covid 19 card again. All I heard this weekend was how much the numbers are going to increase, death rates, due to Covid, will increase :yikes:. The next item, was how and where to apply for a mail in ballot in your state.!! Captain Obvious much????:whistle: