Are some guys actually this stupid??

R

Rachii

Girls,

Do u ever get on the phone with a guy friend and all of a sudden he starts talking about how nice and funny this one girl was who he was chatting to one day? Do guys not understand that it makes the girl that he's talking to feel like crap? For some reason the guy must think that the girl he's conversing with will try to be funnier and more nice to him but that isn't the case. All it does is make them angry while lowering their self-esteem at the same time..

Guys, get with the program.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If he's just your friend, why do you care? One of my best friends is a guy and I don't feel funny when he's going on about some chickie he's mad about. :shrug:

K

Kain99

It's actually a ploy to make you jealous... Don't take the bait! The hook is a biatcher to get outta your mouth! :huggy:

mainman

Set Trippin
Rachii said:
Girls,

Do u ever get on the phone with a guy friend and all of a sudden he starts talking about how nice and funny this one girl was who he was chatting to one day? Do guys not understand that it makes the girl that he's talking to feel like crap? For some reason the guy must think that the girl he's conversing with will try to be funnier and more nice to him but that isn't the case. All it does is make them angry while lowering their self-esteem at the same time..

Sounds to me like he was trying to piss you off... And you swallowed the hook....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
mainman said:
Sounds to me like he was trying to piss you off...
But if they're just friends, why would that be pissing her off? To me, it's just like my girlfriend was telling me about some guy she liked, except I'm in a better position to give advice. :shrug:

K

Kain99

vraiblonde said:
But if they're just friends, why would that be pissing her off? To me, it's just like my girlfriend was telling me about some guy she liked, except I'm in a better position to give advice. :shrug:
Stuck on semantics Vrai...Ya gotta read between the lines baby! :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
vraiblonde said:
I think someone is not being honest about their feelings... She wants there to be more obviously, and he does not see her that way...

K

Kain99

mainman said:
I think someone is not being honest about their feelings... She wants there to be more obviously, and he does not see her that way...
Oh he see's her that way! That's why he's playing head games! Crap! Wake up forumites! :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
Rachii said:
Girls,

:killingme Admit that you want to be the one honking his BO BO......:roflmao: