Are the Jets for real??

BettorFan

Everyone said, "they still have to prove themselves" and then they beat the Patriots and then it was, "they need to beat the Titans," and guess what they did. The Jets are for real this season and a force to in the NFL.

Beta84

They're out to get us
That was an impressive victory. The defensive effort wasn't too 'amazing' since the Titans sabotaged themselves, but that offensive showing was top notch. I think at this point it's pretty certain that they'll at least be a factor in the playoffs this season.

In the words of Bill Parcels, '"You are what your record says you are."

8-3 with wins @ Buffalo, @ Miami, @ NE & @ Tennessee - Speaks for itself.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
What's this, I heard about some guy named Eli - won a game in the desert of Arizona??

I don't know...... 10 and 1 is his record this year? Some are calling it a fluke.

What's this all about? Anybody know????

What's this, I heard about some guy named Eli - won a game in the desert of Arizona??

I don't know...... 10 and 1 is his record this year? Some are calling it a fluke.

What's this all about? Anybody know????

That was an impressive win without Jacobs. I guess it's time to admit they're a pretty good team.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The Jets are a good team, not great though.

They'll get beat in the playoffs by Indianapolis.

One thing is for sure: The Redskins would need all the help they could possibly hope for - if they were to have to meet with the JETS!! :evil:

It would be a kick ass time - irrefutably - a New York win! :dye:

BuddyLee

Football addict
One thing is for sure: The Redskins would need all the help they could possibly hope for - if they were to have to meet with the JETS!! :evil:

It would be a kick ass time - irrefutably - a New York win! :dye:
I thought this was a Jets thread.

Your love for the Skins shows again.:poorbaby:

I remember the last time they met. I remember vividly kicking their butt.:dye:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I thought this was a Jets thread.

Your love for the Skins shows again.:poorbaby:

I remember the last time they met. I remember vividly kicking their butt.:dye:

Wanna try it this year? Who do you think would come out on top this time?

:evil:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Wanna try it this year? Who do you think would come out on top this time?

:evil:
Wish we could and I don't know who would come out of it. Nobody thought the Titans would be 10-0. Nobody thought the Jags, Chargers and Saints would stink either.

A lot of parity in this league that only a few teams escape.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Wish we could and I don't know who would come out of it. Nobody thought the Titans would be 10-0. Nobody thought the Jags, Chargers and Saints would stink either.

A lot of parity in this league that only a few teams escape.

True enough.

Who would have predicted the Eagles misfortunes of late? McNabb benched??

Say it ain't so!?!?

However, you do have to admit all three of the New York teams are looking pretty good, no? (forgot the Bills?)

BuddyLee

Football addict
True enough.

Who would have predicted the Eagles misfortunes of late? McNabb benched??

Say it ain't so!?!?

However, you do have to admit all three of the New York teams are looking pretty good, no? (forgot the Bills?)
Bills finally got a win and a big one.:yay:

These playoffs are gonna be good this year.