Are there any clean swimming lakes in So Md?

blacklabman

Unless you want to get shot by the shooting range that is facing the lake :whistle:

That lake is dirty too.

Idiot! There is no shooting range facing the range. I won't speak for the quality of the water, but the recent rains should help if the water wasn't top notch. By the way, the water is tested by the county.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Idiot! There is no shooting range facing the range. I won't speak for the quality of the water, but the recent rains should help if the water wasn't top notch. By the way, the water is tested by the county.

Just jealous not being a member!
Ed:killingme

Are you serious? Why do you have to resort to name calling, grow up. I really could care less about being a member, have fun, no I'm not starting trouble. Have you been to the lake, walked around it? I take my son and the neighborhood kids there when I DON'T hear the shots being fired. I know the Sanners and have seen the set up. NOBODY swims in the lake anymore.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Are you serious? Why do you have to resort to name calling, grow up. I really could care less about being a member, have fun, no I'm not starting trouble. Have you been to the lake, walked around it? I take my son and the neighborhood kids there when I DON'T hear the shots being fired. I know the Sanners and have seen the set up. NOBODY swims in the lake anymore.
Well, it's NOT because the lake is dirty.

blacklabman

If you are not a member and we catch you there, you will be arrested for trespassing. And yes, you are a idiot and a fool if you knowingly lie.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
seemed like a rather simple question to ask....I guess not...:popcorn:

Technically the answer is yes acoording to these bafoons but you do have to be a memeber or be hosted by a member and fill out a visitor's form. The lake has been cleaner in years ago but I have not known anybody to go swimming there recently.

I live very close to the lake and I don't even drink the well water around there.

W

Wenchy

Technically the answer is yes acoording to these bafoons but you do have to be a memeber or be hosted by a member and fill out a visitor's form. The lake has been cleaner in years ago but I have not known anybody to go swimming there recently.

I live very close to the lake and I don't even drink the well water around there.

:lmao:

There isn't a lake anywhere in MD I would swim in, unless it was to save my life and get to shore if I capsize or am thrown overboard.

I live on the Eastern Shore. The ponds/lakes have been closed to swimming for years.

surfer1

You probably have to go all the way to Western maryland(Herrington Manor) or West Va.(Lake Cacapon) to have a nice clean mountain lake!

SoMdmMusician

Anyone know of any?

No, there are none.

We all live between nuclear power plants and other assorted military weapons manufacturing facilities, and we won't even bother to mention coal fired power plants, and other various government waste disposal sites.

Thanks Uncle Sam... For slowly killing us all !