Are they calling it...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
<sportscastervoice> Well Tox, it seems that Nancy is sticking with the “bitch set me up” defense and in a stunning turn of events has demanded an apology from the salon owner and has enlisted her lawyer daughter to explore legal action! I do believe that #SalonGate is trending on Twitter. However, her minions are hard at work trying to come up with a way to hang this around the neck of one Donald John Trump.

BOP

<sportscastervoice> Well Tox, it seems that Nancy is sticking with the “bitch set me up” defense and in a stunning turn of events has demanded an apology from the salon owner and has enlisted her lawyer daughter to explore legal action! I do believe that #SalonGate is trending on Twitter. However, her minions are hard at work trying to come up with a way to hang this around the neck of one Donald John Trump.
So, the Marion Barry defense.

I guess if it worked for Barry, it should work for Nancy.

Toxick

Splat