Are we back to hoarding?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It proves that it is a stupid arguement. Using your reasoning you can say moleculear oxygen (O2) is bad for you because it's only one atom away from poisonous ozone (O3).

My pet peeve is misleading statements ment to fool the ignorant. One of the biggest when something is claimed to be titanium but in reality it is titanium nitride coated, or even titanium carbonitride coated, which is a superior coating.
You are arguing and conflating about things that people do not ingest. Margarine is absolutely one of the worst man-made things people could possibly consume. It is the antithesis of healthy eating that the manufacturers claim that their product is, healthier for you than real butter.

Margarine, is, in it's own right, a toxin to the human body. Whereas as with real butter, the cow is milked, the cream is separated, the cream churned into butter, with maybe a bit of salt added. You know, all natural? Not accounting for GMO grain fed, and growth hormone Bovine somatotropin bST or recombinant rbST, or thyroxine, and hormones, etc., injected into milking cows to unnaturally produce more milk.

jrt_ms1995

Since we're griping (as we usually do), why no cream cheese in either McKay's or Food Lion in L'town yesterday? Plenty of sour cream, milk, cheese, and butter, but zilch for cream cheese.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
If I may ...

You are arguing and conflating about things that people do not ingest. Margarine is absolutely one of the worst man-made things people could possibly consume. It is the antithesis of healthy eating that the manufacturers claim that their product is, healthier for you than real butter.

Margarine, is, in it's own right, a toxin to the human body. Whereas as with real butter, the cow is milked, the cream is separated, the cream churned into butter, with maybe a bit of salt added. You know, all natural? Not accounting for GMO grain fed, and growth hormone Bovine somatotropin bST or recombinant rbST, or thyroxine, and hormones, etc., injected into milking cows to unnaturally produce more milk.
Yeah, but if you're baking, margarine gives you that crispy crust that nothing else will.
😋

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

Remember I never said it was good, just that your plastic arguement was bullshit. You are changing the narriative when exposed.

I only eat unsalted natural butter, it bakes better, it tastes better, etc.

When using a bullshit arguement your point is lost, because why should anyone believe a liar or a ignorant persin?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
This is some good stuff. Spreadable right out of the fridge. Nice and salty.

But the Native American is no longer on the tub.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

If you can find it. The only place I know of in Calvert is Nick's. Bowen's (now Gott's) in Huntingtown may carry it, I haven't been in there for several years since another customer objected to my wearing my chic Goose Blind coat in. Something about my maybe having a gun (full disclosure: I did, but it was in my truck).

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Going to look for it next store visit!
Try this as well. Super tasty. All natural from grass fed cows. Cows not given milk producing chemicals, added hormones, etc. European agricultural rules are much more stringent than our-sold-out-to-corporations USDA. It costs a bit more, but well worth the price to not be adulterated with growth hormones, antibiotics, etc.

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

Try this as well. Super tasty. All natural from grass fed cows. Cows not given milk producing chemicals, added hormones, etc. European agricultural rules are much more stringent than our-sold-out-to-corporations USDA. It costs a bit more, but well worth the price to not be adulterated with growth hormones, antibiotics, etc.
Best prices i've found on Irish butter is at Aldi.

I buy a 5lb chunk when I'm in Ohio from here, usually lasts a long time in the freezer.