Are you a Frustrated Liberal?

Lilly

The Original Lilly
. . . Do you want to get away from a country composed 51% of bible-thumping redneck morons? The Canadians have come to your rescue. Just go to http://www.marryanamerican.ca/ and hook up with a nice liberal Canadian man or women, willing to marry you to get you over the northern border faster . . . don't worry . . . we won't miss you.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Lilly said:
. . . Do you want to get away from a country composed 51% of bible-thumping redneck morons? The Canadians have come to your rescue. Just go to http://www.marryanamerican.ca/ and hook up with a nice liberal Canadian man or women, willing to marry you to get you over the northern border faster . . . don't worry . . . we won't miss you.
Hey!!! Urbanpancake needs this site something bad!!! Maybe he can hook up with a Canadian butt-pirate and make a run for the border!

:dance:

D

dems4me

Voter2002 said:
Hey!!! Urbanpancake needs this site something bad!!! Maybe he can hook up with a Canadian butt-pirate and make a run for the border!

kinder, softer, gentlier :ohwell:

D

dems4me

Voter2002 said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah.....just returning some of the hate & discontent UP was speading around the past few months!

:razz:

I was referring to the butt pirate action... :ohwell:

Aimhigh2000

Ah Hem

As Captain Butt-Munch, UP is not in my league. Sir, I know Butt-Munchers, and UP is no butt muncher! :killingme And I wouldn't know if it is kinder and gentlier, I pitch for my team! :killingme I made myself laugh with this one. :getdown:

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
Voter2002 said:

Like I have said before, you don't know me, and because I fight for equality and civil rights for all, that makes me a "butt-pirate"? I feel sorry for all the gay members of this site that have to hear this rude language being spoken by people who don't understand you. By the way I would rather live in the United States of Canada over Jesusland any day. :patriot:

K

Kain99

UrbanPancake said:
Like I have said before, you don't know me, and because I fight for equality and civil rights for all, that makes me a "butt-pirate"? I feel sorry for all the gay members of this site that have to hear this rude language being spoken by people who don't understand you. By the way I would rather live in the United States of Canada over Jesusland any day. :patriot:
You sound like a spoiled rotten brat........ jmho

Vince

UrbanPancake said:
By the way I would rather live in the United States of Canada over Jesusland any day. :patriot:

Don't like it here? Why don't you leave? :confused: Are you afraid that some other country wouldn't put up with your crap? Maybe you wouldn't have the freedom you enjoy in this country? It's people like you that make me sorry that I put all those years in the military defending your rights. You and your liberal b/s make me want to puke. Please leave this country and take the rest of the idiots, that don't like it here, with you.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
ahhhh....some more unsigned bad karma.....

Your use of discriminatory words shows how ignorant you are.
Bite me you spineless loser! (oops...that was a personal attack....sorry...)

Bite me ALL you spineless loserS! (..there - blanket statement, not personal anymore...)
Grow a backbone and sign your karma - good or bad.....

Spoiled

As a liberel it is my duty to stay in the US and try to bring about (mild)reforms/changes, not goto a country that already has those changes