Are you Democrats consistent in your thinking?

Salmon

Why won’t Trump release his tax returns? Is he afraid it’ll prove his ties with Russia?

This_person

Why won’t Trump release his tax returns? Is he afraid it’ll prove his ties with Russia?
Why WOULD Trump release his tax returns? Is there anything that mandates it? I mean, he was elected without doing it, so clearly we, the people, don't care that much.

limblips

PREMO Member
Why did the magic mulatto spend big bucks to seal his school transcripts? Was he afraid that they would reveal his foreign student status? Or his financial aid applications and grants?

Reactions: BOP

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
I am in favor of all presidential, vice-presidential, congress and senate candidates providing their tax returns. However, it is mere BS for congress to say it should only be the Pres. and VP. I also believe they should be provided at each and every re-election.

Yes I am also for term limits too.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
You didn't really put much thought into that supposition, did you? So, you believe that somewhere on Schedule D is proof that Trump colluded with the Russian government to ensure his victory in the presidential election in violation of U.S. law. And, I hate to break it to you, but Russia is not an evil empire hell bent on destroying the world. I know many weak minds buy into the powers-that-be telling us who are enemies are and who we should be afraid of, but you might want to start to think for yourself. There is plenty of legal trade and investment going on with that nation as is there with just about any other nation on the face of the globe.

What I would like to know is why YOU have ties with Communist China!? I have no doubt that your home is littered with products made in China. A country where freedom of speech is outlawed and those who openly oppose the government are disappeared. Not to mention that they openly oppose the US Government in many matters economic and military. Please tell us why you have ties with people like this.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Not sure why they don't spend their time on legislation that will benefit all Americans. Sad they make it about settling a score. It's like middle school all over again.