Are You Guys Watching This?

ontheriver

I turned it on.... She is a FAKE

She doesn't have a point.

Babble, babble, babble. How could anyone vote for her?

Turned it off.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
OMG

KH speaking to some group. I haven't a clue the point she is trying to make.
Saw nearly the whole thing here at work! Got a few phone calls, so had to put it on mute a few times. Co-worker and I both were trying to figure out WTH she was trying to say most of the time!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Did she answer every question with how she grew up middle class with a lawn and worked at McDonald's?
It wasn't a question, but she worked it right into the convo!! :yay:

More observations:
She didn't answer any question directly, she deflected on EVERY one, and was throwing out the race card whenever she could, plus brought up Jan. 6th a couple of times. She also turned on the "whine" frequently and went to the ethnic voice several times as well.

She did NOT like being interrupted, either. The journalists tried to redirect her multiple times as she went into rabbitt holes, and she would put up her hand and wag her finger at them saying she was not thru and she needed to provide their perspective first.

:rolleyes:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Did she answer every question with how she grew up middle class with a lawn and worked at McDonald's?
We couldn’t afford a lawn when I was a kid. Our door opened up right on the street. You had to be really careful when you stepped out the door to go to school.