Are You Over 60 and Still Wanting to Shake your BootaY???

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I heard this on DC101 this morning, and could not believe what I was hearing...I like how Lang Whitaker starts the post...Only in New Jersey :twitch:

by Lang Whitaker

There’s not much I can say about this, so I’m just going to post the email press release I received…

NETS TO HOLD AUDITIONS FOR NEW SENIOR DANCE TEAM!

Tryouts to Take Place on Monday, November 20 at Nets Practice Facility

All dancers must be at least 60 years of age

http://slamonline.com/online/2006/11/senior-citizens-are-dancers-too/

bcp

In My Opinion
With the longevity of the population increasing every year, 60 is not that old anymore.

or, maybe its not that old anymore because Im closer to 60 than I am to 30.

Come to think of it, Ive seen some women near that 60 mark that still look just as good as some of the 20 year olds out there,, of course, Im sure that if both got naked, the 20 year olds boobs would stay where they belong while the 60 year old boobs would stretch down to the floor looking like something out of a national geographic magazine.

Nanny Pam

bcp said:
With the longevity of the population increasing every year, 60 is not that old anymore.

Come to think of it, Ive seen some women near that 60 mark that still look just as good as some of the 20 year olds out there,, of course, Im sure that if both got naked, the 20 year olds boobs would stay where they belong while the 60 year old boobs would stretch down to the floor looking like something out of a national geographic magazine.
:smack:I told you to quit peeking in my window.

bcp

In My Opinion
Nanny Pam said:
:smack:I told you to quit peeking in my window.

But if you didnt look so good I would not be doing it.

and, if you dont mind, could you put a stronger trellace up the side of your house? or at least clean up the dog doo in the yard?
Im really getting tired of falling back into the piles.

Nanny Pam

bcp said:

and, if you dont mind, could you put a stronger trellace up the side of your house? or at least clean up the dog doo in the yard?
:lmao:

sorry, cutie!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bcp said:

:lmao:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
bcp said:

With the way women are taking better care of themselves I would say the 60 y/o can give them a run for their money.....that and cosmetic surgery....