Are you ready for some Football?

K

Kain99

Dallas is an amazing team but I have a friend who really need to take a fall so..... I'm praying they lose their ass!

Tit fo r Tat!

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Dallas is an amazing team but I have a friend who really need to take a fall so..... I'm praying they lose their ass!

Tit fo r Tat!

I'm not ready to jump on the Cowboy bandwagon yet. Kepp in mind they haven't beaten anyone yet. The combined record of the teams they have played is 5-15! And they get a terrible Buffalo team tonight who is 1-3.

They have won 2 games against 0-5 teams (Dolphins and Rams)

We"ll see what there made of next week when they play New England. Dallas has a very suspect secondary and Roy Williams is the most overated player in the NFL.

angelbaby

Hex on Dallas...Hope they lose!! Did u watch the packers game last night? Madden kept referring to Brett farve as Romo, What an insult to such a veteran of the game. Romo has only been a starter since last year.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I know the Bills plus ten = Cowboys in our pool, but I'm thinking they'll beat them by more than that. Just for sh!ts and giggles, I'll say 31-13 Cowboys.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Hex on Dallas...Hope they lose!! Did u watch the packers game last night? Madden kept referring to Brett farve as Romo, What an insult to such a veteran of the game. Romo has only been a starter since last year.

I think Madden is going senile........eff Romo. I guess everyone has forgotten that big blooper snap he bobbled all over the place last year. Then cried about it on National TV. :bawl:

angelbaby

I think Madden is going senile........eff Romo. I guess everyone has forgotten that big blooper snap he bobbled all over the place last year. Then cried about it on National TV. :bawl:

That was sooo hilarious!!! :lmao: Sports illustrated had a poster size picture of that last year after it happened. I taped it to a fellow co-workers station who was a big Dallas fan. She didnt find it as funny.:shrug:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I need Romo, Barber and Crayton to win big!!! I'm only 30 points away from second place in my fantasy league and that person only scored 50 points this week.

D

dems4me

That was sooo hilarious!!! :lmao: Sports illustrated had a poster size picture of that last year after it happened. I taped it to a fellow co-workers station who was a big Dallas fan. She didnt find it as funny.:shrug:

:yeahthat: Bobble Boy!! :killingme:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Bills sure lit up the crowd with that 4th down fake punt to 1st down. They'll get away with that once...

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Bills sure lit up the crowd with that 4th down fake punt to 1st down. They'll get away with that once...

Ha! and Romo is the next Favre......please!!!!!!!!!!! Nice TD pass to the Bills!!!

How can you even mention Romo in the same breath as Favre.....He's played 11 games.

So sick of the Dallas talk and how great they are........A team that hasn't won a playoff game in over a decade

D

dems4me

Ha! and Romo is the next Favre......please!!!!!!!!!!! Nice TD pass to the Bills!!!

How can you even mention Romo in the same breath as Favre.....He's played 11 games.

So sick of the Dallas talk and how great they are........A team that hasn't won a playoff game in over a decade

Soon as he threw it I yelled "intercept" Sure enough threw it RIGHT to a Bill :killingme: Touchdown was just icing on the cake :killingme: