Are you ready for some football

big_poppa

The DC Generals are back at home for the remainder of the season. We are taking on the California Blue Knights this Saturday May 10th at 1pm at Galludet University.

The DC Generals are a non-profit team made up solely of Firemen and Police officers from this area. We play only firemen and police officers from throughout the nation. We do indeed play full contact football and follow NCAA rules.

For tickets please PM me. You can check us out at DC Generals Police and Fire Football Team: Official Web Site

Don't miss this!!!

Adults 13 and over 10 dollars
Kids 12 and under are free

big_poppa

Okay let's try this again, as I thought I would have atleast one reply by now. The members of our team are made up of Cops and Firemen from YOUR neighborhood. We have police from Charles, St Mary's, MSP, PG, DC, Balt, and all over. We have firemen from DC, PG, Balt, Fairfax, Loudon, everywhere.

I challenge you to take five minutes and check out our site DC Generals Police and Fire Football Team: Official Web Site

Thanks!!

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
Okay let's try this again, as I thought I would have atleast one reply by now. The members of our team are made up of Cops and Firemen from YOUR neighborhood. We have police from Charles, St Mary's, MSP, PG, DC, Balt, and all over. We have firemen from DC, PG, Balt, Fairfax, Loudon, everywhere.

I challenge you to take five minutes and check out our site DC Generals Police and Fire Football Team: Official Web Site

Thanks!!

We will be there. Great way to kick off Police Week.