Are you smarter than a celebrity?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's with these people? They get taken by every scam invented. We just watched a documentary about the college admissions scheme and it's like, good grief...

They get taken by college scammers, weird religions, fake investments, life coaches....the only ones stupider than celebrities are the dummies who bought Gwyneth's vagina candle.

My next career is going to be celebrity scammer. The college dude made $25M off greedy, ego-driven, emotionally pathetic celebrities and CEOs. Or maybe I'll make up a hate group and call it something like "Racial Lovefest", get dummies to bust up cities - the BLM chick made big bank shaking down dumb celebrities and corporate types.

I have to work on my creativity though because I don't have a good criminal mind to come up with these schemes.

Clem72

What's with these people? They get taken by every scam invented. We just watched a documentary about the college admissions scheme and it's like, good grief...

They get taken by college scammers, weird religions, fake investments, life coaches....the only ones stupider than celebrities are the dummies who bought Gwyneth's vagina candle.

My next career is going to be celebrity scammer. The college dude made $25M off greedy, ego-driven, emotionally pathetic celebrities and CEOs. Or maybe I'll make up a hate group and call it something like "Racial Lovefest", get dummies to bust up cities - the BLM chick made big bank shaking down dumb celebrities and corporate types.

I have to work on my creativity though because I don't have a good criminal mind to come up with these schemes.

To clarify, were calling the college guy a scammer? Because as far as I am aware he was delivering what was promised until they got caught.