Arecibo Radio Telescope Offline

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I heard they are going to land at SG's place first....they heard about the strawberry shortcakes and peach pies. Turns out aliens are a lot more like us than first assumed:

Br$r%%%: "Hey, $d#$**, we're thinking about swinging by earth on our way home? Where's a good place to stop where we won't be noticed but can get some good eats?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Thinking we're about to miss a very important phone call. What they will hear ... "We're sorry. Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and try again, or ask the galactic operator for assistance. Operator 465."

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Speaking of which, I have all the ingredients for a peach pie and I think I'm probably giving up drinking for good soooo... I have a twelve pack of corona left and some miscellaneous "craft" beer that I know I'm not going to drink. Would it be okay if I stopped by one day next week with all of it? Really need a short break from the child and the basement and you guys are my "go to" happy place.
I’ve decided that I’m not going to drink any more too.

We will be here!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seriously? I suppose I could give it to the soup kitchen or something. Anyways the pie - be after Tuesday - brother is coming to inspect the work I've done in the basement Monday or Tuesday.
Yes, seriously. I honestly don’t think it would be physically even possible for me to drink any more.

Unless I started around 6am....

Reactions: BOP