Arizona gun store responds to Beto O'Rourke's vow to take away Americans' AR-15s by offering 'Beto Specials'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
— and sells out in hours

"Beto Specials" on AR-15s and AK-47s popped up on the store's Facebook page that day. The posting said:

Beto O'Rourke said "hell yes we're taking your AR's". Well Beto, we're discounting AR15's to such a low price that EVERY AMERICAN can afford one. How about the low low price of just $349.99? Yeah, that works. Available online only. Go to www.alphadogfirearmsaz.com and look for all our AR15 and AK47 deals under the BETO SPECIALS tab. Deals and discounts will be added fresh all day!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
$349? Might need to get one.
I've seen some inexpensive ARs, even bought one cheapie that's a great shooter. ( ruger )

I'd love to know which brand were the $349 models but i'd be leary to buy one.

SamSpade

I love this. Just like back when people were protesting Chik-Fil-A and customers SWARMED to the stores on those days - to buy their stuff.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Are these the fully semi-automatic models?

I've been putting off purchasing one, but at this price I may have to jump. I don't like the clouds on the horizon. Even if they aren't the top of the line, I'm sure my friend "Joe" can help me tighten one up enough for it to be worth the investment. I've been looking for something to take up the space between the Mossberg .22 plinkster and the Mosin Nagant 54R in the rack. Kind of a happy median. Pew, pew, pew...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Are these the fully semi-automatic models?

I've been putting off purchasing one, but at this price I may have to jump. I don't like the clouds on the horizon. Even if they aren't the top of the line, I'm sure my friend "Joe" can help me tighten one up enough for it to be worth the investment. I've been looking for something to take up the space between the Mossberg .22 plinkster and the Mosin Nagant 54R in the rack. Kind of a happy median. Pew, pew, pew...

The Rugers are decently built and accurate and can be had for just under $500 most places.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmmm, might just stick with the Ruger family, love my 10/22 and the new Ruger American compact did well on it's inital outing.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Last edited: