Armed Robbers Picked up at Own Home Before Robbing Cab Driver at Gunpoint

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office Deputies spoke with a taxi cab driver who advised that two males were picked up from a residence on Drayden Road, in Drayden and driven to the Columbia Commons subdivision, in Lexington Park. Once in the area, the males told the driver to take them to Liberty Street. Before the robbery, the driver watched the two males exit the residence on Drayden Road. Court documents list Rice’s address as the same residence both males exited before the robbery.

Not the brightest bulbs in the pack. :killingme

BernieP

Resident PIA
17 & 18. Honestly, what a waste, not that I think it will help them, but the community would be better off if they had a really long stay in Jessup

officeguy

17 & 18. Honestly, what a waste, not that I think it will help them, but the community would be better off if they had a really long stay in Jessup

Oh, it would help them. They have already graduated to one notch below murder. 5 or 7 years in Jessup or WCI would give them a chance at a successful life as ex-felon starting in their mid twenties. A slap on the wrist, a few months in county lockup 'Fritz Style' will do nothing to stop them from continuing on their trajectory.

Kinnakeet

Not the brightest bulbs in the pack. :killingme
I BET HES MAMMA WILL SAY HE DINT DU NUFFIN

BernieP

Resident PIA
Oh, it would help them. They have already graduated to one notch below murder. 5 or 7 years in Jessup or WCI would give them a chance at a successful life as ex-felon starting in their mid twenties. A slap on the wrist, a few months in county lockup 'Fritz Style' will do nothing to stop them from continuing on their trajectory.
The only thing they will learn in Jessup is how to be a better felon. I seriously doubt they will leave reformed.
If they want to change their life around, they can chose to do it, in SMCDC or Jessup. But they simply don't care about rules, laws, etc.

I think if they get away with small crap, over time they get an attitude they can get away with anything.
When they get busted they have their mamas cry and they get made up to look like little angels.