Armstrong Will RETIRE After 2005 Tour De France

Agee

Amazing career!

In this world of overpaid, over-hyped athletes, he has set the bar!

morganj614

Kizzy said:
AUGUSTA, Georgia (Reuters) - Six-times Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong said on Monday he would retire after this year's race in July but added he was determined to secure the title one last time.

He has a great accomplishments to be very proud of. After battling cancer in the brain and lungs, he has shown the world that nothing should ever stand in the way of your goals and dreams.

I didn't realize he was that young. I thought he battled testicular cancer?:confused:

K

Kizzy

morganj614 said:
I didn't realize he was that young. I thought he battled testicular cancer?:confused:
Article

It had spread to his lungs and brain, but you are correct, it did begin as testicular cancer.

chaotic

This is your captain!
morganj614 said:

Yes he did. He took three TdF victories (I think) after recovering from the cancer treatments.

morganj614

chaotic said:
Yes he did. He took three TdF victories (I think) after recovering from the cancer treatments.

He's an awesome athlete but for some reason I thought he was older. That guy's been through alot.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Lance Armstrong. :yum: :swoon: :love: :faint:

And the way I see it, if he'll date an old granola like Cheryl Crow, We've all surely got a chance. :diva: :lol:

chaotic

This is your captain!
Christy said:
Lance Armstrong. :yum: :swoon: :love: :faint:

And the way I see it, if he'll date an old granola like Cheryl Crow, We've all surely got a chance. :diva: :lol:

I'll tell ya what - I've got a road bike. I'll ride by Cheryl Crow to divert her, and you can have Lance. I'll just leave the helmet on for a while - she shouldn't be able to tell the difference :whistle: