Army Wives

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Good show! I tivo'd it and it was on like 3 times over the wkend. Can't wait for the next one. It's in my season pass so I dont miss a single one.

W

Wenchy

FancyBelle said:
OMG, don't tell me, I haven't watched it yet. What????

You will find out soon enough (unless you recorded it)

It airs again at 8:00 tonight.

:evil:

This and "Starter Wife" were my favorite shows for the summer season.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Wenchy said:
You will find out soon enough (unless you recorded it)

It airs again at 8:00 tonight.

:evil:

This and "Starter Wife" were my favorite shows for the summer season.
OMG, I can't believe they left it like that. Here's what's going to happen... Amanda is going to scream, causing bomb guy to turn his head, Roland is going to play hero and tackle him and get killed leaving Joan to raise their baby alone.
I like Side Order of Life and the Closer. When does Starter Wife come on? I haven't seen that one.

SShewbert

What love is all about
OMG I love this show. I cant wait til the next season comes on and I get to see how it ends up. The Starter Wife has already been on and ended. You missed it. I liked it but dont think it was all it was cracked up to be.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
OMG, I can't believe they left it like that. Here's what's going to happen... Amanda is going to scream, causing bomb guy to turn his head, Roland is going to play hero and tackle him and get killed leaving Joan to raise their baby alone.
I like Side Order of Life and the Closer. When does Starter Wife come on? I haven't seen that one.

Well, I wasn't even close was I? I felt Roxie's pain so much. She was so scared. Pamela did a great job didn't she. Gawd, I love that show. Anybody else see the premier?

K

Kain99

Well, I wasn't even close was I? I felt Roxie's pain so much. She was so scared. Pamela did a great job didn't she. Gawd, I love that show. Anybody else see the premier?

I was glued to the premier! This is by far the best show on television! I was very sad when Amanda didn't end up at college.

I highly suggest, everyone check this show out.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
My husband even watched it before I did and he was surprised by the ending too. I would love to see a book come out about this show. Man, I love it.