Arrested

SkylarkTempest

Four Members Of Toledo City Council, All Democrats, Accused of Accepting Bribes In Exchange for Votes - Conservative Brief

Larry Sykes, Yvonne Harper, Gary Johnson, and Tyrone Riley — were among the five people charged in Toledo, Ohio, on Tuesday morning as part of an investigation into a bribery scheme with the city council, local ABC News affiliate reported.

Disgusting corruption. We need to rid all governments of these losers. This was a municipal government, but it happens at the state level, too.

SkylarkTempest

Look for President Harris to pardon.

A president pardoning convicted felons just because they're "on your team" wouldn't be without precedent. Didn't Trump pardon Paul Manafort, Charles Kushner, and Steve Bannon? It doesn't matter what letter is in front of the name, the pardon power is always abused.

glhs837

Power with Control
A president pardoning convicted felons just because they're "on your team" wouldn't be without precedent. Didn't Trump pardon Paul Manafort, Charles Kushner, and Steve Bannon? It doesn't matter what letter is in front of the name, the pardon power is always abused.

At least those make sense, I still cant figure out the Kwame K pardon. Not even on the same team, no connection that I know of.....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

PsyOps

Pixelated

I personally think the pardon power the president has should be removed; perhaps with the exception of staying or commuting death penalties.

Tech

I personally think the pardon power the president has should be removed; perhaps with the exception of staying or commuting death penalties.
Or reduce what is a federal crime, thereby reducing opportunities for pardons.

WingsOfGold

Drop in the bucket compared to Bubba and the inept pos before Trump who pardoned a known cop murdering terrorist.