Art of the Dynamic XXXXXX - Magpul Dynami

E

EmptyTimCup

I need to clean my pants ........ :yahoo:

Art of the Dynamic Shotgun Trailer - Magpul Dynamics

Magpul Dynamics - Art of the Dynamic Handgun

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Chris Costa and Travis Haley are some bad dudes, I have both the Carbine vids (I and II) and the Dynamic Handgun video. These are hands down the best and most progressive series of video instruction you can get on firearms manipulation. Anyone that is serious about firearms or uses them on the job or for self protection, ect should do themselves a favor and pick-up which ever of these videos matches the weapon system they use and rely on.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Totally awesome! I took a 3-day defensive/tactical pistol course before, something everyone should do at least once. Expensive, but worth every dime of it.

Agreed, and the mag-pul classes are nearly impossible to get into because these two guys are in such high demand, there are plenty of other good courses to take though. Another draw back to the mag-pul classes since I've been watching their training schedule is that most of them would require a plane trip out west to attended, adding to the costs.

Luckily for me I get the majority of my training paid for, although I really want to do this class which would probably have to come out of my pocket.

I keep an eye out through the instruction forum here for classes I wanna take. : Training - AR15.COM

Pushrod

Patriot
Agreed, and the mag-pul classes are nearly impossible to get into because these two guys are in such high demand, there are plenty of other good courses to take though. Another draw back to the mag-pul classes since I've been watching their training schedule is that most of them would require a plane trip out west to attended, adding to the costs.

Luckily for me I get the majority of my training paid for, although I really want to do this class which would probably have to come out of my pocket.

I keep an eye out through the instruction forum here for classes I wanna take. : Training - AR15.COM

Must be nice to have your training provided for for your work. Not so lucky here.
This is the place my wife and I train through:
Practical Firearms Training- Info
It was one of the best in our region from what we could determine.