Artemis I Launch countdown

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Curse of Kamala: Vice President Harris’s Desperate Winless Streak Continues After NASA Scrubs Artemis Launch

Harris, who chairs the administration’s National Space Council, had planned to attend the launch with first man Doug Inhofe and deliver a speech about the United States’ leadership in space and historic nature of the Artemis missions. The purpose of the missions are to land a black person and woman on the moon.

glhs837

Power with Control
Johnny Cash's Cadillac never worked right either. Was supposed to go watch this at the Ruddy Duck, but it scrubbed before we could even get there.... I do want this thing to work, at least once.

But I dont want to see any system that costs 4 billion a launch and only able to launch every two years at best to enter service. We've wasted enough money to this follow on to the Senate Welfare Program.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Less than an hour....
Nevermind... countdown clock still running, but still scrubbed.

Bonehead

I do not see the value in another trip to the moon. Just don't. Who gives a flying eff. We will die on this planet by our own hand.

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
I do not see the value in another trip to the moon. Just don't. Who gives a flying eff. We will die on this planet by our own hand.
Agree - wasted money. Let private industry do this - if they see any value in it.

glhs837

Power with Control
So spend US taxpayer money only to hand the moon over to China...
No, spend US money to make sure that China's not alone up there. From, a military standpoint it is the ultimate high ground. From an economic standpoint, it's the launch pad to untold material resources. This is literally who's deciding who's going to colonize the next new world. All of which ignores the fact that the survival of the human species long-term requires us to expand off of this one planet. And the longer we wait to do it rhe less likely it is that we will muster the will and resources to do so. But I do agree the government's role should be fostering commercial entities moving out on this, but there's also science and research to be done that can aid in that. Act more like NACA and less like NASA.

glhs837

Power with Control
Artemis.jpg