Arthur's teacher has gay wedding

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know Arthur - cartoon aardvark? Kids show? Anyway, his teacher has come out as gay and had a same-sex wedding. I don't really care about this because I'm not scandalized or titillated by same-sex couples. The takeaway for me is that Arthur's teacher's new husband owns a chocolate shop. And that joke just writes itself.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Image result for chocolate buttholes

Chris0nllyn

Alabama Public Television chose not to air PBS’s Arthur episode that included a same-sex marriage.
“Parents have trusted Alabama Public Television for more than 50 years to provide children’s programs that entertain, educate and inspire,” Mckenzie said in an email. “More importantly – although we strongly encourage parents to watch television with their children and talk about what they have learned afterwards – parents trust that their children can watch APT without their supervision. We also know that children who are younger than the ‘target’ audience for Arthur also watch the program.”
https://www.al.com/news/2019/05/alabama-public-television-refuses-to-air-arthur-episode-with-gay-wedding.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So much ado about nothing. It's the normal Marc Brown stuff - dealing with situations that kids are bound to know happen nowadays.

If it were me, I wouldn't have made Mr. Ratburn's husband a fudge...uh, I mean , chocolate shop owner. That's a little more obvious than necessary.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
They should of had a female teacher. And have her be of the lipstick variety instead of the ditch digger type.

It was great to have him here, but trying. At 93, he's doing pretty well, but has a lot of trouble with mobility. It was a real challenge getting him thru the airport and on to his plane yesterday.

But we had a good time here and at my brother's place in NC. Thanx for asking.

gemma_rae

First, a little weird fact trivia. The make up of the skin around the anus is exactly, or near exact at least, as the skin of your lips.

Secondly, Who cares if Arthur Treacher is in a gay marriage? At least now we know why he loves fish sticks so much! (like Kanye)

Last edited: