Asante Samuel goes to...

BuddyLee

Football addict

donbarzini

You're right BL. Don't hear much of Lawyer Milloy anymore do ya? And KC just cut Ty Law. Wonder if they're still happy about their decisions? And did you see the clips from Samuels' press conference? "I wanted to come to a team where the fans have always supported them?". WTF????It's no wonder that over 40% of today's players can't tell you who Jim Brown or Gale Sayers were.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
$20...

...mill, no matter what.

This stuff never ceases to amaze me. A team is 53 players and a cap of, what, 116 mil or so this year? That is, in a perfect world, $2.1 million per player. Of course, it's not even close to that what with the way the cap is actually figured and counted.

I mean, is a cornerback worth that? Obviously, in a free market he is.

Peter Forsberg

No.:lmao:

I'm glad the Iggles overpaid.
Buddy Lee I know you are a little smarter then to talk about the Eagles spending habits. Bandon Lloyd Where is he? Archuleta Where is he? Your still paying these guys. How much is Snoop Dog getting overpaid? I mean Smoot!

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You like...

Buddy Lee I know your are a little smarter then to talk about the Eagles spending habits. Bandon Lloyd Where is he? Archuleta Where is he? Your still paying these guys. How much is Snoop Dog getting overpaid? I mean Smoot!

...the signing or just enjoy playing Kick the Snydermen?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Buddy Lee I know your are a little smarter then to talk about the Eagles spending habits. Bandon Lloyd Where is he? Archuleta Where is he? Your still paying these guys. How much is Snoop Dog getting overpaid? I mean Smoot!
I wasn't discussing the horrible moves of Lloyd and Archuleta.:wink: