Ashli Babbitt's Husband SUES D.C. Police for Name of Officer Who Killed Her

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Commentary from another good YouTube Lawyer:

Her name is Ashli Babbitt. She was killed by a Capitol Police officer on January 6th during the protest inside the Capitol Building. She is the only person directly killed by violence on January 6th. Neither the public, nor her widowed husband, know the name of the officer who shot Ashli Babbitt. He is suing to change that.

My favorite quote from his video:

The state has investigated itself and determined that the state has done nothing wrong in the killing of Ashli Babbit. --- Nick Rekeita, Attorney, Minnesota

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Judicial Watch: New Documents reveal the DC Office of the Chief Medical Examiner Submitted a Request to Cremate Ashli Babbitt Two Days after Gaining Custody of Her Body

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it received 1160 pages of documents from Washington, DC’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) related to Air Force veteran and San Diego native Ashli Babbitt. These new documents reveal that OCME submitted a request for permission to cremate Babbitt only two days after taking custody of her body and that ‘due to the “high profile nature” of Babbitt’s case, Deputy Chief Medical Examiner Francisco Diaz requested that a secure electronic file with limited access be created for Babbitt’s records.

Additionally, Babbitt’s fingerprints were emailed to a person supposedly working for the DC government, which resulted in Microsoft “undeliverable” messages written in Chinese characters being returned.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Democrats are good at covering their tracks.

They have a decades of experience doing so.

Hijinx

WTF ?
Isn't the body supposed to be given to the relatives for them to make the decision of what to do with it?

I read that , but I still don't know what happened to the body. Was it cremated or was it returned to the husband.
One part said the body was unidentified, yet we all knew who she was from news reports.
What am I missing here?

It seems her ashes were spread on the Pacific Ocean so maybe she was cremated, but was the body given to the husband before and he decided or did he just get the ashes.?
Really weird things going on here.
Maybe someone here can research it and set us straight.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

Bayscrapper

She was a terrorist who repeatedly ignored warnings to halt and to stop kicking in the glass to the house chambers and then to stop trying to crawl through the opening she made.

The video is very clear

How many chances does a white woman get?

Especially when you defend the cop who shot Breonna Taylor while she was asleep.

You guys are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

"Back the Blue unless the kill a white Q anon crazed lunatic".