Ashli's Killer

Bayscrapper

AND you're a liar. That's not what I said. At all. But I expect lies from Democrats so none of your hysterical proclamations surprise me.

You really should take a pill.

Really? Who is the liar? Why would you lie about something so easily proveable?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Really? Who is the liar? Why would you lie about something so easily proveable?

You're still the liar because you totally misrepresented my post. The point being that your overlords are desperate to get out from under the colossal mistake they made in Joe Biden. I was merely suggesting a way.

Not to mention it's hardly my fault that your boyfriend can't control himself in a room full of crack.

black dog

Free America
Sure. Yet another lie you cant prove. The mysterious laptop that proves everything yet doesn't exist. Just like election fraud.

Fox news has rotted your brain.

He has no earnable skills other than hanging on to daddys shirt tail.
Oh to be a Senators son.

Biden's application for a position in the U.S. Navy Reserve was approved in May 2013.[91] At age 43, Biden was accepted as part of a program that allows a limited number of applicants with desirable skills to receive commissions and serve in staff positions.[92] Biden received an age-related waiver and a waiver due to a past drug-related incident; he was sworn in as a direct commission officer.[91] Joe Biden administered his commissioning oath in a White House ceremony.[3]

The following month, Biden tested positive for cocaine during a urinalysis test and was subsequently discharged administratively.[93][94] Biden attributed the result to smoking cigarettes he had accepted from other smokers, claiming the cigarettes were laced with cocaine.[3] He chose not to appeal the matter as it was unlikely that the panel would believe his explanation given his history with drugs[95][96] and also due to the likelihood of news leaking to the press; it was ultimately revealed to The Wall Street Journal by a Navy official who provided the information.

How about we talk about how good of a guy Hunter is?
Hes such a good man he was banging his dead brothers wife for 3 years.

What a class act guy...

Bonehead

Should the thread title be "Ashli's murderer", I think so. I hope that stooge gets due Karma before this is all over.

Bayscrapper

He has no earnable skills other than hanging on to daddys shirt tail.
Oh to be a Senators son.

Biden's application for a position in the U.S. Navy Reserve was approved in May 2013.[91] At age 43, Biden was accepted as part of a program that allows a limited number of applicants with desirable skills to receive commissions and serve in staff positions.[92] Biden received an age-related waiver and a waiver due to a past drug-related incident; he was sworn in as a direct commission officer.[91] Joe Biden administered his commissioning oath in a White House ceremony.[3]

The following month, Biden tested positive for cocaine during a urinalysis test and was subsequently discharged administratively.[93][94] Biden attributed the result to smoking cigarettes he had accepted from other smokers, claiming the cigarettes were laced with cocaine.[3] He chose not to appeal the matter as it was unlikely that the panel would believe his explanation given his history with drugs[95][96] and also due to the likelihood of news leaking to the press; it was ultimately revealed to The Wall Street Journal by a Navy official who provided the information.

How about we talk about how good of a guy Hunter is?
Hes such a good man he was banging his dead brothers wife for 3 years.

What a class act guy...

Wait are you talking about Trumps kids that were handed government jobs , SS protections, patents and meetings with world leaders with no experience and profited off of us?

You know how coked out of his ind Trump Jr is daily?

And Trump himself snorts so much adderal he has to wear diapers. Get a clue.

Kinnakeet

Officer Byrd Who Shot Ashli Babbitt During Capitol Riot Breaks Silence: ‘She Was Posing a Threat’

Lt. Michael Byrd said in an exclusive interview with NBC News that he opened fire on January 6, after Ashli Babbitt failed to comply with his commands to stop breaching the glass doors leading into the lobby of the House of Representatives chamber.

Byrd said, “My name is Michael Byrd. Lieutenant for the United States Capitol Police.”

He continued, “I believe I showed the utmost courage on January 6. And it’s time for me to do that now.”

Anchor Lester Holt asked, “Were you afraid that day?”

Byrd said, “I was very afraid.”

He continued, “I had been yelling and screaming as loud as I was, ‘Please stop. Get back. Get back. Stop.’ We had our weapons drawn.”

Holt said, “And what did you think this individual was doing at that moment?”

Byrd said, “She was posing a threat to the House of Representatives.”

Holt said, “Capitol Police, in their press release after exonerating you, said your actions potentially saved members and staff from serious injury and possible death. What was it like to hear those words, to see those words?”

Byrd said, “Those words meant a lot because that’s exactly what I did on that day. That was my mission. That was what I prepared for. And it’s rewarding and refreshing to hear that.”

Yeah. All unarmed 125lbs of her looks terrifying! :yikes:
No Byrd you MURDERED an innocent AMERICAN citizen who posed NO THREAT to anyone I hope you have bad dreams about her for the rest of your days on this planet

black dog

Free America
Wait are you talking about Trumps kids that were handed government jobs , SS protections, patents and meetings with world leaders with no experience and profited off of us?

You know how coked out of his ind Trump Jr is daily?

And Trump himself snorts so much adderal he has to wear diapers. Get a clue.

Stay in the lane dildo... 30 days in The Navy... What a ****ing disgrace...

Bayscrapper

No Byrd you MURDERED an innocent AMERICAN citizen who posed NO THREAT to anyone I hope you have bad dreams about her for the rest of your days on this planet

So breaking into a restricted federal building by smashing in a window , given repeated orders to stop while crawling through the window is your idea of innocent?

You sound insane

Have you watched the video where she is repeatedly told to stop? Why do you support terrorism?

black dog

Free America
So breaking into a restricted federal building by smashing in a window , given repeated orders to stop while crawling through the window is your idea of innocent?

You sound insane

Have you watched the video where she is repeatedly told to stop? Why do you support terrorism?
You mean the doors that were held open by Capitol and other LE Officers...

black dog

Free America
She broke in a window and tried climbed through it in the senate chambers.

Unarmed And was shot dead by a leo..
. What are those Federal Rules of Engagement again dildo????

You do that to one climbing through your grams window and see how it works out for you...
Your going to prison dildo...

Kinnakeet

You sound insane

He killed her for no reason at all there was no threat
How come the other officers did not shoot anyone when they were peacefully marching to and thru the Capitol you see you democraps are so afraid of Trump exposing you for what you are POS that you will do and say anything to make him look bad but your time is coming and I hope you are prepared.
He is and will always be remembered as a murderer