Ashli's Killer

Scootboot

So now we know who it was. He says shooting her saved countless lives. From what? A woman with a flag around her neck? Also he says he has had racist threats. How is that when no one knew who he was? This is BS and really makes me angry.

TPD

the poor dad
A black man killed an unarmed white woman who was no threat to him. When does the rioting and looting start?

I am an angry as well over this BS! The family is trying to get justice but they have no chance against the federal government.

Louise

So now we know who it was. He says shooting her saved countless lives. From what? A woman with a flag around her neck? Also he says he has had racist threats. How is that when no one knew who he was? This is BS and really makes me angry.

Byrd was outed a couple months ago. This is nothing new. Just another distraction from what has happened in Afghanistan, and the obvious puppet presidency of our beloved Country. RIP Ashli. I hope I never have to say RIP USA.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Byrd was outed a couple months ago. This is nothing new. Just another distraction from what has happened in Afghanistan, and the obvious puppet presidency of our beloved Country. RIP Ashli. I hope I never have to say RIP USA.

I can be pissed about a whole bunch of different things at the same time. Afghanistan, Ashli Babbitt's murder, my nail polish getting smudged......I'm all about the multi-task.

Louise

I can be pissed about a whole bunch of different things at the same time. Afghanistan, Ashli Babbitt's murder, my nail polish getting smudged......I'm all about the multi-task.

I left out the word fraudulent when describing our current presidency.
I do my 5 year old granddot’s nails. Talk about multi-tasking. My grandtots will be here at 8:15 in the morning. Including a sleep over because it is my dot’s Bday tomorrow. Happy 35th birthday, dot! We have to keep living every day, no matter what goes on in the World. But, I do want to say that these Reset Elitists have no idea what they are up against. Patriots will not give up, easily. That is putting it mildly. Ashli, the patriot prisoners in DC that are being mistreated, and the brave soldiers in Afghan will not have died in vain. WE will see to that. :patriot:

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Officer Byrd Who Shot Ashli Babbitt During Capitol Riot Breaks Silence: ‘She Was Posing a Threat’

Lt. Michael Byrd said in an exclusive interview with NBC News that he opened fire on January 6, after Ashli Babbitt failed to comply with his commands to stop breaching the glass doors leading into the lobby of the House of Representatives chamber.

Byrd said, “My name is Michael Byrd. Lieutenant for the United States Capitol Police.”

He continued, “I believe I showed the utmost courage on January 6. And it’s time for me to do that now.”

Anchor Lester Holt asked, “Were you afraid that day?”

Byrd said, “I was very afraid.”

He continued, “I had been yelling and screaming as loud as I was, ‘Please stop. Get back. Get back. Stop.’ We had our weapons drawn.”

Holt said, “And what did you think this individual was doing at that moment?”

Byrd said, “She was posing a threat to the House of Representatives.”

Holt said, “Capitol Police, in their press release after exonerating you, said your actions potentially saved members and staff from serious injury and possible death. What was it like to hear those words, to see those words?”

Byrd said, “Those words meant a lot because that’s exactly what I did on that day. That was my mission. That was what I prepared for. And it’s rewarding and refreshing to hear that.”

Yeah. All unarmed 125lbs of her looks terrifying! :yikes:

herb749

So it took so long to finally come out who did the shooting because of fear of it being a black guy who shot a white woman. Any time a black person is shot the hounds want to know right away and if the cop was white, look out.

herb749

This guy forgot his loaded firearm in the men's room at the Capitol in 2019. Officer Barney Fife shouldn't have been allowed to be running around with a loaded weapon. Just sayin.

Now this guy's background is going to come out. Unless of course they've erased his records.

OccamsRazor

I hope they sue. I hope they settle out of court. And then I hope each and every one of them gets a check for $2.47 just like they do with those class action suits from Verizon, etc.

Hijinx

So here is this woman, Off balance and climbing through a window and this guy felt it was too dangerous to push her back the other way, so he just popped a cap in her ass.

Was he scared? He admits he was. Evidently so frightened of this 120 lb. woman that he just had to kill her.