Ask A Roses Dancer

C

chess

buddy999 said:
Do they all travel together in the same bus??

no there is a required weight limit... therefore they cant fit more than 5 girls on a bus...

C

chess

Floyd2004 said:
I was not drunk... I was very tired and i told you i was afraid of the ninjas in there, well more like sumos and not ninjas :lmao:

bahaha you were drunk young buck... you just wait... you aint seen nothign yet.....

you wait til you goto PREAKNESS with us... :larry: :lalala: :larry:

C

chess

pingrr said:
How many of them have the HIV.

there are two... most have stds..... skeletor requires them to go through testing... but since its done by him, im sure he has plenty of "love" to spread around...

smoothmarine187

How many secret entrances are there to the Dojo.........I have only found 5........the bathroom......the pool table.......the dressing room......the shelf that has the trinkets for the dancers........and the trap door in front of the stage.....

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:
How many secret entrances are there to the Dojo.........I have only found 5........the bathroom......the pool table.......the dressing room......the shelf that has the trinkets for the dancers........and the trap door in front of the stage.....

I cant tell you all the secret doors... there is one behind the bar though ;) that leads to the trolls house....

it is true that there is an underground tunnel though !

pingrr

Let me get this strait. When a new dancer signs up skelitor sticks it in and yells "tag your it" then the lovley lady gets to play the what STD did I just get game.

smoothmarine187

pingrr said:
Let me get this strait. When a new dancer signs up skelitor sticks it in and yells "tag your it" then the lovley lady gets to play the what STD did I just get game.

lol...that sounds about right........I think that skinny scary looking old lady probably has every disease known to man.......

C

chess

pingrr said:

basically...

N

nitwhit3286

pingrr said:

hey pingrr someone told me to ask you if ashley still has that mole on her tit?

N

nitwhit3286

Floyd2004 said:
Yea too bad I actually saw it though :(

poor thing...and you know that sad part? that image will stay with you for the rest of your life..rather haunting eh?

C

chess

nitwhit3286 said:
poor thing...and you know that sad part? that image will stay with you for the rest of your life..rather haunting eh?

nah you can just goto a different strip club and it will be erased