Ask A Roses Dancer

Mandingo

I have been in Roses. The building is in pretty good condition, serves alcohol, and has 2 really nice pool tables.

C

chess

Mandingo said:
I have been in Roses. The building is in pretty good condition, serves alcohol, and has 2 really nice pool tables.

you obviously havent been in there, because they have 1 pool table

C

chess

Mandingo said:
That's right...1 pool table and 1 pole

I think your a retard... trying to evade my thread and saying you have been there when you havent... you must be talking about your ex wifes house with her pole and pool table

Mandingo

chess said:
I think your a retard... trying to evade my thread and saying you have been there when you havent... you must be talking about your ex wifes house with her pole and pool table

Roses is where I meet your mama. She was outside turning tricks.

C

chess

Nucklesack said:
Nope, the only beating that takes place is when Chess smacks his SMIB Midget Hooker Sister around for not turning enough tricks.

Although you have to wonder if he Smacks his SMIB Midget Hooker Momma around too?

he just got back from lunch probably beating her.. poor woman... what a shocker...

N

nitwhit3286

Nucklesack said:
Dont you have a letter to write?

great come back you know my remote not only has a repeat button but an ignore button as well. :yay:

C-Murda

Nucklesack said:
You beat your SMIB Midget Hooker Sister for lunch, or your SMIB Midget Hooker Mother? :shrug:

Shut yo mouth little ##### boy, or else C mutha ####in murda is gonna come for that ass, ya heard!

T

TeaBag Express

C-Murda said:
Aint nuthin more funny than watching some sucka swolla his own teefusses.

How about watching somone get teabagged after they just swallowed thier teefusses.

smoothmarine187

I was the one that gave him the name of Nucklesack originally. He used to like when he would pass out and then I would be over the top of him...punching my sack into his face.

glenecho

Back to the topic......

I'll be coming home for the holidays.... As I remember Roses from LP, do the stretch marks and scars still cost extra to look at? :elaine:

:razz: