asking for a friend

GregV814

Now that BLACK FRIDAY is winding down, we were reminded to shop and buy from "minority owned and operated businesses", because......well, because.

Can I, I mean my friend, shop and buy from white owned businesses?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
#1, you don't have to do what they say. You can buy your presents anywhere you want.

#2, Amazon is the ultimate white-owned business. So if you want to blow them off in favor of a local minority owned business, please do.

TPD

the poor dad
Say..I have a lot of great farmer's daughter jokes saved away. You interested in hearing a bunch of them?
Something tells me I will hear them regardless of how I answer...

But the beauty of it is my rememberer is broke so you can tell the same joke every week and I still won't remember the punch line so I will laugh each time. It's like a movie - I never realize I've watched it until I get to the last 2 minutes to see everyone lives happily ever after. But at least I was entertained for the previous 1hr 58min!

GregV814

On the same note, but different song, :
Of the women on all of the home renovation/cabin restoration, building shows, who would you like to spend dinner with, no sex, just a few hours, and who would you rather have needles stuck in your eyes instead of meeting?

the woman in Galveston who seems to be adhd would be my pick for dinner,
the obnoxious brit on "love it/list it," nah, give me the needles....

stgislander

PREMO Member
I only ever watched Fixer Upper, Flip or Flop, and Homestead Rescue, so I guess Joanna Gaines for dinner and Christina Haack for the needles.

TPD

the poor dad
The lady on Renovation Island - can I have an appetizer with her First before deciding about dinner Or poking my eyes out?

jrt_ms1995

... on all of the home renovation/cabin restoration, building shows, who would you like to spend dinner with, no sex, just a few hours, and who would you rather have needles stuck in your eyes instead of meeting ....
Well, with this criteria, who cares if it's a female. So:
Dinner - Roy Underhill (The Woodwright's Shop) or Norm Abrams (the real This Old House).
Needles - Any of the whores on the whore drama show Selling Sunset.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Only if it's owned by a farmer and managed by the farmer's daughter....

I’m a female sheep farmer – I showed off my flock but people got distracted by my outfit

A female sheep farmer has shown off her flock

Last edited:
Reactions: TPD