ASPCA commercials

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They take vid of these animals hot and thirsty, starving, sick.....does it occur to the crew to, you know, feed and water them? Maybe fix them up with some shade? Or do they just let them suffer so they can get their shot?

I hate those commercials and think the bastards who make them should be in prison.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
They are just not the same without Sally Struthers.
oyqmwh7bg5381.png

jrt_ms1995

They take vid of these animals hot and thirsty, starving, sick.....does it occur to the crew to, you know, feed and water them? Maybe fix them up with some shade? Or do they just let them suffer so they can get their shot?

I hate those commercials and think the bastards who make them should be in prison.

They're highly skilled and trained animal actors. In their off time they live the good life in the Hollywood hills, biting the postman who delivers their checks and chasing squirrels.

PJay

Same. Another reason glad I cut the cord.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Problem is dogs like these are not in our shelters. All we seem to get are pitties and pit mixes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Problem is dogs like these are not in our shelters. All we seem to get are pitties and pit mixes.

That's all we get in this area, too. I thought about volunteering at the shelter but then I realized I'd be mostly working with abandoned abused pitbulls. Yeah, no thanks. Plus my fellow workers would be sadistic nutters who'd rather cage these dogs for life rather than be merciful and euthanize them.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I absolutely hate those commercials. And when you see how much the powers to be at organizations like the ASPCA make, you would never donate a penny to them.
Despite not having a pet supply store anymore, I still donate my time and money to local animal rescues.

Clem72