1. Kevin Harvick
  2. Kyle Busch
  3. Kyle Larson
  4. Martin Truex Jr.
  5. Brad Keselowski

Last edited:

homedepot20

:shocking:
Wait... you can't have two #1's can you??? I don't remember that in the new rules.
I believe Calvcopf MAY have found a LOOPHOLE/GRAY AREA in the rules:yikes::nono: !!! By selecting 2 #1 picks , IF 1 WINS the other pick would get only 1point, IF in top 5 .( same as a #5 pick) Selecting MORE than 3 #1 picks means you give up bonus points for 2nd 3rd or 4th finishes . Like in NASCAR , when a racing team finds a loophole , it is changed OR everyone else uses that loophole also !

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
  1. Kyle Busch
  2. Hamlin
  3. Truex jr
  4. Jones
  5. Bowyer

How come you didn't use my picks from the last race from last season for the race last week?

homedepot20

1. Kyle Busch
  2. Hamlin
  3. Truex jr
  4. Jones
  5. Bowyer
How come you didn't use my picks from the last race from last season for the race last week?
There is a provision that allows the picks ( if not posted) from the last race to be used, but I believe that is for the CURRENT season , not from the last season . IF I am wrong and every one agrees , CORRECT the standing :buddies:

Monello

PREMO Member
There is a provision that allows the picks ( if not posted) from the last race to be used, but I believe that is for the CURRENT season , not from the last season . IF I am wrong and every one agrees , CORRECT the standing :buddies:
I'm OK with not getting any points for a race where I didn't pick any drivers. It's early with plenty of season to make up points.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Nice start your engines by the Marines and Navy in Afganistan.

Is it my imagination or is there always Air Force personnel available to go to these sporting events? Many times you see the Army. Sometimes you see Marines, and occassionally Navy personnel. As a Coastie, the last time I remember seeing fellow Coasties at a NASCAR event was when they sponsored a Nationwide series car.

homedepot20

1- Keselowski WINNER
2- Truex Jr
3- Kurt Busch
4- Harvick
5-Bowyer

Standing AFTER Atlanta
Homedepot20 7+2=9
OldHillCrestGuy 2+3=5
Calvcopf 1+3=4
Stgislander 1+2=3
Monello 0+2=2

Next Race , Las Vegas , Sunday 3 March @ 3:30 EST

homedepot20

Working on Sundays , I can only watch START of race maybe 30 laps before I need to start a Security Tour then watch maybe last 30 laps after returning to lobby . I do get to watch on a 65 Inch TV !!!!

Monello

PREMO Member
OK, here's my dumb nascar question. Why do they have stages for the race? Why not just have all the laps done in 1 race, like it was done years ago? Use small words if possible. TIA

calvcopf

OK, here's my dumb nascar question. Why do they have stages for the race? Why not just have all the laps done in 1 race, like it was done years ago? Use small words if possible. TIA
Points are awarded after each stage. It is meant to create a sense or urgency to battle for the lead early to keep getting more points.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Many fans do not like the stages because of the artificial caution flags generated. For me, they keep me from falling asleep after lap 30 and waking up 20 laps before the end.