Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
  1. Kyle Busch
  2. Logano
  3. Harvick
  4. Larson
  5. Hamlin

Good to see a mix of drivers finishing in the top 5 this year.

I think the #18 is due to break out soon. Is this the week it happens?

homedepot20

1. Kyle Busch
  2. Logano
  3. Harvick
  4. Larson
  5. Hamlin

Good to see a mix of drivers finishing in the top 5 this year.

I think the #18 is due to break out soon. Is this the week it happens?
I hope so πŸ€— I need some points . Who knows WHEN or How LONG this NASCAR season will last due to the Corona Virus ?????

homedepot20

OldHillcrestGuy is probably hoping for SEASON to be canceled , so.he can capture his 4th "CHAMPIONSHIP "πŸ€”

homedepot20

You would think at 160MPH+ the virus would have a hard time catching any driver.
Corona Virus travels at speed of light. That's how it's spreading World Wide. The Virus can spread to ALL drivers EXCEPT Kyle Busch or any JGR driver , whom drive FASTER than the speed of light πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

stgislander

PREMO Member
I just received a notice on my Nascar.com app that both Atlanta and Homestead races are postponed.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
OldHillcrestGuy is probably hoping for SEASON to be canceled , so.he can capture his 4th "CHAMPIONSHIP "πŸ€”
Not quite. OHG3 timer is currently in 3rd place. OHG SP1 would be the winner. As far as I know that would be his first championship.

homedepot20

Not quite. OHG3 timer is currently in 3rd place. OHG SP1 would be the winner. As far as I know that would be his first championship.
OLDHILLCRESTGUYSP1 is the same as OLDHILLCRESTGUY 3 Time Champ. 2 entry for same person .
Like you have MONELLO SP & MONELLO WP
Stgislander SP2 is in 3rd

OldHillcrestGuy

Monello, before you joined a couple years ago, I was on a good roll and won 3 Championships in previous years, since you joined I havent been as lucky.

homedepot20

Monello, before you joined a couple years ago, I was on a good roll and won 3 Championships in previous years, since you joined I havent been as lucky.
That's because you became another Darth Johnson and WENT to the Dark Side of NASCAR believing your invincible. Both you and Johnson woke up to reality .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚