Atlantic Broadband

Nupe2

Hey Nupe,

Was wondering about you the other day, good to see you posting. All good here, think the last time I talked to you was right before Glenn Dale shut down.

This is like a Homecoming Today! Good to hear from you, Grumpy! I miss Glenn Dale. Marlton has closed as well...don't miss that one though.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I thought the grant was for the State to improve rural access. Will see if I can find anything on it.
That was it...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wow! That mower has to be over 20 years old! I have another one that keeps on ticking...and a lawn service! We're making progress...I Think! Whatever happened to "Rooster"? I think that was his name. He was the one who told me that you could drive up to a deer on a lawn tractor and they wouldn't move. He was right!
Sadly, he passed 10 years ago.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Interesting comment. Our house was built in 1994. I hope we won't have any issues. "What, me worry?" :bann:
Well, mine was built in 1948. :lol:

I was having some issues after COVID started, no surprise, and I had them come out 3 times before the remedy. The last guy brought all new cable in from the outside and I haven't had a problem since then. Other than an occassional hiccup and it comes right back. I also dropped cable TV and only stream now.

Nupe2

Well, mine was built in 1948. :lol:

I was having some issues after COVID started, no surprise, and I had them come out 3 times before the remedy. The last guy brought all new cable in from the outside and I haven't had a problem since then. Other than an occassional hiccup and it comes right back. I also dropped cable TV and only stream now.

Watch, I'll have every problem in the book! LOL! :shocked::biggrin: