Attack & rape of Asian woman doesn't fit the MSM narrative

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The headline of the article mentioned the victim's race. I was curious to see who they caught perpetrating this attack. Needless to say it's not some southern redneck. I seriously doubt this guy is also a Trump supporter.

The MSM doesn't give a lot of coverage to stories than don't fit their narrative these days. They even make up hate crimes where race wasn't the motivation for the perp.

At least now a serial rapist is off the streets. For the people that live in those communities, I hope he goes away for a long time.
Fremont police say a homeless man from Hayward is facing additional charges after a third case involving an older woman was tied to the suspect.

Alexander Lomax was arrested on Thursday after police say he severely beat and assaulted a 67-year-old Asian woman in broad daylight in the front yard of a residence near Grimmer Boulevard and Blacow Road. Witnesses called 911 and officials say patrol officers arrived while the 28-year-old was nude and the assault was still in progress. Lomax was detained and the woman was transported to a trauma center with major, non-life-threatening injuries including significant facial injuries and broken bones throughout her body.

According to police, hours earlier, Lomax assaulted a 57-year-old woman in the area of Auto Mall Parkway and Fremont Boulevard. The victim was walking in the area when police say Lomax punched her in the back of the head and pushed her to the ground. A witness intervened and the suspect fled the scene. Police say the victim later positively identified Lomax as her attacker.

During the investigation, detectives connected a third sexual assault from May 5 to Lomax, when the 75-year-old victim was shopping at Safeway at the Hub. Police say the victim later positively denied Lomax as her attacker.

10634960_051421-kgo-fremont-assaults-alexander-lomax-mugshot-img.jpg

Suspect in sexual assault of older Asian woman in Fremont now tied to 2 other attacks - ABC7 San Francisco (abc7news.com)

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A perfect candidate for testing new forms of execution. Maybe submerge him in a swimming pool in just enough water so he can't touch bottom, then introduce a gross of hungry piranha.

Smokey1

You are not supposed to notice the race of the perp unless they are white. When an Asian lady was attacked by a black guy a few weeks ago I posted "more of those white supremacists" on the old Sun board. They immediately took it down.

WingsOfGold

You are not supposed to notice the race of the perp unless they are white. When an Asian lady was attacked by a black guy a few weeks ago I posted "more of those white supremacists" on the old Sun board.
That's a real shocker, as Kandace would say "Caucasians are the root of all the worlds problems" Sadly the asssholes let her and her ilk get away with it.:rolleyes:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Another black on Asian murder in the big apple.

A woman was stabbed to death inside her Chinatown apartment early Sunday after her alleged killer followed her home — and her final moments were caught on chilling surveillance footage.
Mayor Eric Adams denounced the attack in a statement Sunday.

“I and New Yorkers across the city mourn for the innocent woman murdered in her home last night in Chinatown, and stand with our Asian brothers and sisters today,” the mayor said.
Sources said Nash, 25, is a homeless career criminal with three open cases and a record of several escapes from police custody.

The victim, who was Asian, was a digital producer and previously lived in New Jersey, sources and neighbors said.

Hijinx

Blacks take priority in todays America.
You don't believe it?

watch the Super Bowl half time show.
Pepsi Cola should be outlawed.