Attacked by wild turkeys....

Bonehead

Dear wife just got stopped and roughed up by three young “jakes” they even jumped up on the top of another persons car....frisky this time of year.

Last edited:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
BWAHAHA , reminds me of time on base practicing at pitching green, hitting balls minding own bizness.. then i see this BIG Tom walking across 9th green, Ahhh Cool !!!! Phucker just came up on me and wanted a piece of me !!! PEOPLE IN PARKING LOT LAUGHING ;-((( i'm Smacking the bastard with my wedge, Hard too! Finally he got bored and went off !!!! Got pictures of him somewhere, i think still. Dont remember time of year, probability phuck phuck season ;-)

Bonehead

From what I read the juveniles act as if they were hand raised and are very social birds. These birds came right to her and the truck.

GregV814

Our cats have domain over the front yard from their perch in the living room. One cat was watching something very carefully and cackling... I looked to see what she was watching..
Of course it was a turkey, but when I opened the door to let her out, she abruptly declined