Attention Parrotheads!! Jimmy Coming 4 2 Shows

scratch

Tickets on sale Friday Morning For.......

Jimmy Buffett And The Coral Reefer Band

The Year Of Still Here Tour

Saturday August 30 and Monday September 1 Nissan Pavilion

Tickets on Sale at 10am Through Ticketmaster!!!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Where are you getting your info? Nothing on Margaritaville or Buffettnews.com.

scratch

Radio Station isnt gonna post unless its gonna happen...TicketBastard always waits until the day before to post....It's gonna happen Friday and they will be gone Friday!!!!I promise you that!!!!

scratch

Yeah the little Ticketmaster in the square got me all wound up when she posted a June 28 date and something about tickets on sale soon...Too Bad theres already a Dave Matthews Show booked then...I called down there and they were like...Um yeah we can't confirm it we just heard it was a rumor so we posted it!!!! They still have it posted in classifieds!!!!

kom526

:daggertotheheart: I failed in my attempt to get tix. The only thing available were Pavilion @ $136.00 a piece (x4=$662. and change :faint:)

kom526

BUT! My fellow parrothead and imbiber of fine tequilas managed 6 so the wife and I are covered!

I love happy endings...:yahoo:

johnjrval424

We went to see him in Vegas at the MGM Grand 3 years ago. Our tickets weren't that expensive then!

Good grief - is he trying to retire early?

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
BUT! My fellow parrothead and imbiber of fine tequilas managed 6 so the wife and I are covered!

I love happy endings...:yahoo:

How much for the other 2? :eyebrow:

By the time I got close to the register all that were left was the lawn. I really wanted to surprise hubby for his 55th on 9/11...........