Aubery trial

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is anyone keeping up with this? I'm trialed out so I'm just getting highlights on the news, which may or may not be accurate.

I don't know how defense can make the case that these guys were in the right by chasing Aubery down with a gun, I'm guessing they're using the "no great loss" defense just from the clips I've seen.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is anyone keeping up with this? I'm trialed out so I'm just getting highlights on the news, which may or may not be accurate.

I don't know how defense can make the case that these guys were in the right by chasing Aubery down with a gun, I'm guessing they're using the "no great loss" defense just from the clips I've seen.
I watched some of it. These three should’ve just left things well enough alone and called the cops. They dug themselves into this hole.

I’m sure the perp was casing the joint for a future visit but the choice should’ve been to call the cops and leave well enough alone.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I watched some of it. These three should’ve just left things well enough alone and called the cops. They dug themselves into this hole.

I’m sure the perp was casing the joint for a future visit but the choice should’ve been to call the cops and leave well enough alone.

Everyone deserves their day in court, but from what I know of the case, I agree that this was a job for the cops. They're going to regret their choices when it's all said and done.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's what I gathered from the news stories, but they lie so I thought maybe a different story came out during the trial.
I've followed some of it. But I think they are now using the Rittenhouse case as self defense. I don't think it will work out that way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So does anyone think these guys were in the right and should be found not guilty? Because I haven't found any stories sympathetic to them.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The third guy may have a chance of getting off. Apparently he wasn’t with the father/son duo on purpose. He looks like he was trying to be like most of the country now with shoot film first and figure out what’s going on later.

WingsOfGold

The father/son team is toast without doubt. The 3rd guy from my understanding hindered the escape with his truck without knowing details. Doubtful he had any part in the actual murder.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:yeahthat:

Wasn't one of the defendants an ex cop ?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

These fellas were just doing what the police would not; Provide for the protection of life and property.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Defense Attorney Files Mistrial Motion In Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial

Kevin Gough, the attorney for Bryan, 52, has made several such requests throughout the trial, and none have been granted. This time, however, he said the “figurative mob” had become a “literal mob,” complete with a fake coffin, reports 11Alive. CNN reports that the coffin is an “art installation” that bears names of black people killed in “incidents involving police violence.”

According to The Washington Post, Nasiy Nasir X, leader of the Lion of Judah Armed Forces, was also outside the courthouse armed with an AR-15. Nasir X said the justice system itself was on trial, and “the reason why it’s on trial is our beloved brother Ahmaud Arbery was shot dead in the streets, like he was an animal, by three White vigilantes.”

Judge Timothy Walmsley denied the motion, saying the people outside hadn’t been brought to his attention by security.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Defense Attorney Files Mistrial Motion In Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial

Kevin Gough, the attorney for Bryan, 52, has made several such requests throughout the trial, and none have been granted. This time, however, he said the “figurative mob” had become a “literal mob,” complete with a fake coffin, reports 11Alive. CNN reports that the coffin is an “art installation” that bears names of black people killed in “incidents involving police violence.”

According to The Washington Post, Nasiy Nasir X, leader of the Lion of Judah Armed Forces, was also outside the courthouse armed with an AR-15. Nasir X said the justice system itself was on trial, and “the reason why it’s on trial is our beloved brother Ahmaud Arbery was shot dead in the streets, like he was an animal, by three White vigilantes.”

Judge Timothy Walmsley denied the motion, saying the people outside hadn’t been brought to his attention by security.

I wish these people would go the eff home and stop their nonsense. It's just an excuse to cause a disturbance, they don't give a rap about this trial.