Auction this weekend 14 Nov?

yobear

Anyone know of an auction (maybe in Loveville) this weekend, 14 Nov? I thought I'd be able to find something online...but no luck.

Thanks...

yobear

Oh, this is fantastic...thanks for letting me know; few questions.

Any idea on when it starts?

I've never been to one of these auctions, do you have to register?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

yes..show up early. Register and you get a number...you bid and if you win they ask for your number.

Stovebolt

It's actually on Friendship Ct. From Rt 235, turn in at Friendship School Road. Go 8/10 mile and turn right onto Friendship Ct. Just follow the crowd from there. Auction starts at 0830.

And they're Mennonites, not Amish ;)

nutz

Before bidding, make sure you understand what you are bidding on. More than one person lately is bidding on stuff and then backing out because they didn't. One auction a lady was bidding on metal t-posts. She drove the price up to $2.25, when she won is when she found out there were 110 of them at 2.25 each. She only wanted to pay for 3.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Before bidding, make sure you understand what you are bidding on. More than one person lately is bidding on stuff and then backing out because they didn't. One auction a lady was bidding on metal t-posts. She drove the price up to $2.25, when she won is when she found out there were 110 of them at 2.25 each. She only wanted to pay for 3.

^^THIS^^ I had an uncle who attended a local auction and was saving a seat for his son. The son walked into the auction house and my uncle waved my cousin over. They ended up with 50 black angus steer.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
^^THIS^^ I had an uncle who attended a local auction and was saving a seat for his son. The son walked into the auction house and my uncle waved my cousin over. They ended up with 50 black angus steer.

:lol:
That would suck.
"Hey Johnnie, over here!!!!":howdy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's actually on Friendship Ct. From Rt 235, turn in at Friendship School Road. Go 8/10 mile and turn right onto Friendship Ct. Just follow the crowd from there. Auction starts at 0830.

And they're Mennonites, not Amish ;)

Friendship Ct. is like...not much more than their driveway...and the sign is on Friendship School Rd. so ya can't miss it. And thanks for the clarification on "ewe is ewe"...