Auctions

OldHillcrestGuy

I'm getting to be a old fart and can't remember things, but did I see somewhere along the road about a auction coming up in Oakville in the very near furure? I know about all the Farrell auctions and the quilt auction and the one's held at the Parlett farm, but thought I saw something about a Oakville auction. Any help from forum friends would be greatly appreciated.

Hijinx

I'm getting to be a old fart and can't remember things, but did I see somewhere along the road about a auction coming up in Oakville in the very near furure? I know about all the Farrell auctions and the quilt auction and the one's held at the Parlett farm, but thought I saw something about a Oakville auction. Any help from forum friends would be greatly appreciated.

I believe you are referring to the one on Friendship School Road.

It's at a mennonite farm there , rather a large auction usually , lots to pick from, held for the last several years.
I forgot the date. maybe somone else has it.

black dog

Free America
You mean Amish...

Search Site

HOMEEVENTSAMISH QUILT AUCTION
Saturday, November 18 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
AMISH QUILT AUCTION
VISITOR FAVORITE
Grove Farm Lane
Grove Farm Lane
37619 Grove Farm Lane, Mechanicsville, MD 20659
(240) 538-7408 or 717-463-4068

Hijinx

You mean Amish...

Search Site

HOMEEVENTSAMISH QUILT AUCTION
Saturday, November 18 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
AMISH QUILT AUCTION
VISITOR FAVORITE
Grove Farm Lane
Grove Farm Lane
37619 Grove Farm Lane, Mechanicsville, MD 20659
(240) 538-7408 or 717-463-4068

No that's another one. The one on Friendship school rd. is not for quilts, and I am pretty sure the Oakville sect is Mennonite.

buddscreek

the Mennonite auction is on nov. 11.. the amish quilt auction is on the nov. 18 I believe? on grove farm lane off Thompson corner rd
Farrell also does an auction the first week of dec. at the russel farm across from chopticon

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I was hoping a Yoder would chime in.....

4a7ee002704248359d84427b2e6ed6d1--amish-community-amish-culture.jpg

Hijinx

the Mennonite auction is on nov. 11.. the amish quilt auction is on the nov. 18 I believe? on grove farm lane off Thompson corner rd
Farrell also does an auction the first week of dec. at the russel farm across from chopticon

That's a big one and you can pick up some really great sausage while you are there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I believe you are referring to the one on Friendship School Road.

It's at a mennonite farm there , rather a large auction usually , lots to pick from, held for the last several years.
I forgot the date. maybe somone else has it.

Lots of hay wagons loaded with all manner of yardsale type junk...and then a bunch of equipment on the opposite side of the driveway coming in. Always worth a look....

Hijinx

Lots of hay wagons loaded with all manner of yardsale type junk...and then a bunch of equipment on the opposite side of the driveway coming in. Always worth a look....

I enjoy auctions, but after going to so many , I should have one not go to one.
I have more junk here now than I have need for.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I enjoy auctions, but after going to so many , I should have one not go to one.
I have more junk here now than I have need for.

It's rare that I leave any of the Flat Iron Farm auctions without a bunch of stuff....

black dog

Free America
It's rare that I leave any of the Flat Iron Farm auctions without a bunch of stuff....

A few years back at one of there auctions I sold about 75 8" X 8" steel, asphalt & dirt tampers I needed to get rid of along with a few Honda water pumps and was quite happy with Bubby got me for all of it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A few years back at one of there auctions I sold about 75 8" X 8" steel, asphalt & dirt tampers I needed to get rid of along with a few Honda water pumps and was quite happy with Bubby got me for all of it.

I've scored some amazing deals over the years at Bubby's. tractors, shop equipment of all kinds, a Triumph TR3,.....

OldHillcrestGuy

The auction I was wondering about is the one on Nov 11th in Oakville, went for a drive and found the sign on the hill at Rt. 5 and Rt. 6. Thanks all for your comments.